Toys R Us Canada

Toys R Us Canada has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Toys R Us Canada also ranks 42nd among Toys Other sites.

How would you rate Toys R Us Canada?

“Always happy with them”

Mila S.
5/15/20

I started to be their customer since I became pregnant. I bought all baby needs from them, good quality, good deals. I continue to buy toys for my girl, birthday presents for her friends. Now when she is 13, we still can find good toys for her. Big variety, entertaining, good learning toys...Stuff were always helpful, friendly. Check out easy. Online services great. Delivery, also great experience.

milas23
May 15th, 2020
jaimiew3
July 3rd, 2018
I ordered a stroller and after having it for a month the break broke (wasn't happy because it was expensive) they told me that they have never had that happen before and they sent me a new break for free! And it came in no time!
isabelled20
May 7th, 2019
I like buying toys at toys r us. They always have things that I need for my son. Nothing bad to say about the store

Questions? Get answers from the Toys R Us Canada staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toys R Us Canada?

Have a question about Toys R Us Canada?