Toysbythebundle.co.uk

Toysbythebundle.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Toysbythebundle.co.uk also ranks 188th among T Shirts sites. The most common issues with Toysbythebundle.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Toysbythebundle.co.uk?

“Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes...”

anonymous D.
2/3/20

Well, there are a few very good things here, that makes me give a high rate 1. I didn't see any hidden fee, everything is pretty clear 2. There's a free protection app which is a big plus too 3. I used a coupon for a 30% discount and end up with a very nice final price Just one thing I didn't like was the very long process of the purchase, but maybe there can not be any shorter version of this process, so it's fine.

“Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered...”

anonymous R.
5/22/20

Even though you guys have a lot of questions answered in your FAQs, it is tough to follow all those links. I feel you should have a YouTube channel with professional videos teaching how to use all the different settings, like AWS. There is plenty of information and courses on how to use AWS, which makes it so much easier to use them for big projects, unlike regular hosting service providers. Conclusion: Horrible user experience

traceyr
September 3rd, 2011
Have been waiting 32 days for some mario Kart stickarounds for my 7 year old's newly decorated bedroom. Having just read the above, I feel like a mug. Their site quotes a UK address in Luton but after 6 attempts to contact, will be contacting trading standards. Have been looking for somewhere to vent my spleen. Thanks sitejabber. The sad fact is that lot's of their stuff is aimed at kids, how low can you go?!
ericag1
May 30th, 2011
A big con! Not to be trusted. Like the other reviewers I have not been able to talk to anyone directly about the non-delivery of my order. I have been given two email addresses, neither of which have responded, nor have I had a reply from the site's feedback form. There is never anyone available online. I have lost over £15 as a result. Do not buy from this retailer is my advice.
richards7
July 20th, 2010
Ordered online. Goods received but quality poor. Attempted to return, but despite promise that "your satisfaction is our number one priority" unable to get returns authorization and pre-paid postage advertised. No contact available and no response to numerous emails. The call line in Yorkshire claim no knowledge or contact details. A SCAM... DON'T BUY FROM THEM.
gabriellas
January 27th, 2010
They advertise products that are misleading and the description when booked online once receive bear no resemlance to the item. They have no direct contact on complaints. On webchat if they are not prepred to listen cut you off. No customer care contact in force just sales. Been waiting now for 2 days for someone call me regarding my complaint.
johnd72
June 6th, 2011
Haven't got my items even after 1 month waiting nor able to contact anyone from the firm. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!
bobs14
October 1st, 2010
No service, no replies to emails after taking money and i have not recieved all my products. Avoid unless you want to throw away money!

Questions? Get answers from the Toysbythebundle.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Toysbythebundle.co.uk?

Have a question about Toysbythebundle.co.uk?