Toysbythebundle.co.uk reviews

traceyr
9/3/11

Have been waiting 32 days for some mario Kart stickarounds for my 7 year old's newly decorated bedroom. Having just read the above, I feel like a mug. Their site quotes a UK address in Luton but after 6 attempts to contact, will be contacting trading standards. Have been looking for somewhere to vent my spleen. Thanks sitejabber. The sad fact is that lot's of their stuff is aimed at kids, how low can you go???!

johnd72
6/6/11

Haven't got my items even after 1 month waiting nor able to contact anyone from the firm. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM!

ericag1
5/30/11

A big con! Not to be trusted. Like the other reviewers I have not been able to talk to anyone directly about the non-delivery of my order. I have been given two email addresses, neither of which have responded, nor have I had a reply from the site's feedback form. There is never anyone available online. I have lost over £15 as a result. Do not buy from this retailer is my advice.

bobs14
10/1/10

No service, no replies to emails after taking money and i have not recieved all my products. Avoid unless you want to throw away money!

richards7
7/20/10

Ordered online. Goods received but quality poor. Attempted to return, but despite promise that "your satisfaction is our number one priority" unable to get returns authorization and pre-paid postage advertised. No contact available and no response to numerous emails. The call line in Yorkshire claim no knowledge or contact details. A SCAM... DON'T BUY FROM THEM.

gabriellas
1/27/10

They advertise products that are misleading and the description when booked online once receive bear no resemlance to the item. They have no direct contact on complaints. on webchat if they are not prepred to listen cut you off. No customer care contact in force just sales.Been waiting now for 2 days for someone call me regarding my complaint.

Questions? Get answers from the Toysbythebundle.co.uk staff and other customers.

Toysbythebundle.co.uk?