Review of ToyLibrary.co

ToyLibrary.co reviews

hallyg
11/29/18

Terrible!! They sent defective toys then never sent another thing. They offered me free months, still never sent anything and now today I see they are charging my credit card again even thought I cancelled my account 6 moths ago!! This is a total scam, and just terrible to prey on kids and there excitement to play with toys!

maraw11
8/21/18

This is the best gift for my grandkids. They love choosing new toys and shipping is quick. Genuine customer service and great value!

richardi31
8/21/18

I joined this subscription because of my daughter. I wasn't keen on the idea but as the months passed I saw the pleasure it gave her as she selected her toys and waited for them.

sharons477
8/15/18

My son is 5 and loves this service, as he can get LEGOs (which are sooooo expensive to buy). I told about it to some of my freinds

charlotted45
8/14/18

We have loved this service. The perfect solution for growing kids and interests. The service couldn't be better. So friendly and always there to help.

clarao12
8/14/18

Love this toy rental service! If it wasn't for Toy Library, my kids' playroom would look like a toy store exploded. My kids love it. I love it. We've had some bumps along the way, but their customer service is the best. They always make it right!

Questions? Get answers from the ToyLibrary.co staff and other customers.

ToyLibrary.co?