Review of ToyLibrary.co

ToyLibrary.co reviews

matts473
3/11/19

My daughter loves the doll and dramatic play sets. She plays for weeks with the food sets, then we send it back for a new set. They have Little Tykes and Melissa & Doug too. I was impressed with how durable the sets are.

bradleyb104
3/4/19

This is my first review in a very long time. After being with this company for about 6 months and receiving consistently exceptional service I thought I would give credit where it's due. I have saved hundreds of dollars using this service. If you have children you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this site to friends and family all the time. Keep it up!!!

brendap163
3/3/19

My kids were given an Einstein membership as a gift. We were so impressed with the customer support and selection of toys, we renewed for another year!

dannyw107
2/26/19

We enjoy playing with the toys together and I can see my kids are really learning and growing from using toy library.

rickf132
2/25/19

I have been with them for about 2 months so far. I have to say they have saved me soo much time and money. I spoil my kids (maybe a little too much) but we were buying toys every time we went out! Now we log in, select our toys and shortly after they show up. Sometimes we send them back a few days later and sometimes we keep them for a few weeks. If my daughter really likes the toy we buy it from them and select 2 more. Great job with this site!

Tip for consumers: If you have any porblems contact the support team. I have many times and they are always helpful

johnm2711
2/5/19

Anytime I have questions or concerns they always make it right! The perfect gift for kids stuck inside in the rain and snow.

sharonc388
2/5/19

Our son got a year gift for this service for Xmas and he loves it. He gets 2 toys every time and play with them for couple of days until he's bored.
Then we just send them back and get new ones - pretty cool and it saves us money.

cobaltb
1/31/19

Love this service! Like Netflix for toys. So easy to set up and customer support is always awesome! We are so excited to get our next toys!

brianh645
1/31/19

I joined this site a few months ago. Yes I have received toys with missing pieces however every time I do I contact them and they make it right for me. You have earned a long term customer!

PS My boy loves it too!

aryas14
1/23/19

Recommend to all my friends and family. I'm so impressed with customer service and variety of toys! Solution for growing kids in a small apartment without the clutter.
Love that we get 2 sets each time now!

hallyg
11/29/18

Terrible!! They sent defective toys then never sent another thing. They offered me free months, still never sent anything and now today I see they are charging my credit card again even thought I cancelled my account 6 moths ago!! This is a total scam, and just terrible to prey on kids and there excitement to play with toys!

maraw11
8/21/18

This is the best gift for my grandkids. They love choosing new toys and shipping is quick. Genuine customer service and great value!

richardi31
8/21/18

I joined this subscription because of my daughter. I wasn't keen on the idea but as the months passed I saw the pleasure it gave her as she selected her toys and waited for them.

sharons477
8/15/18

My son is 5 and loves this service, as he can get LEGOs (which are sooooo expensive to buy). I told about it to some of my freinds

charlotted45
8/14/18

We have loved this service. The perfect solution for growing kids and interests. The service couldn't be better. So friendly and always there to help.

clarao12
8/14/18

Love this toy rental service! If it wasn't for Toy Library, my kids' playroom would look like a toy store exploded. My kids love it. I love it. We've had some bumps along the way, but their customer service is the best. They always make it right!

I have always received a helpful reply from an agent.

By Brian H.

unique service, keeps the clutter away in my tiny apartment.

By Valerie W.
Questions? Get answers from the ToyLibrary.co staff and other customers.

ToyLibrary.co?