Review of ToyLibrary.co

ToyLibrary.co reviews

marym1352
6/30/19

Anytime I contact customer support, I always feel they really care and have empathy. They help with any questions I have about my account and there's a huge variety of toys to choose from. We are so excited to get our next set! I know if I have any questions, I can count on customer service to make it right.

starlae2
6/9/19

The warehouse recently moved. In preparation for this, they contacted me and gave me a credit so that I wasn't charged during any delay due to the transition. My kids love it! We have already received our next 2 sets of toys.I love their service is so personalized. The agents always remember me and are transparent about the process. I will keep being a member until my kids grow out of legos.

alanp221
5/29/19

Look at the positive reviewers. They all have one or two posts. The ones with two posts, posted positive reviews for ToyLibrary and Pley. Interesting.

This appears to be a very sophisticated con. They appear to be making fake reviews. They respond to negative reviews, and they do respond to costumer emails. I think they are trying to string you along until the bank can no longer void the transaction. When our toys didn't ship for two weeks (they advertise two days) they claimed they were moving the warehouse. This is the same line Pley has reportedly used (see BBB website).

Most companies can migrate facilities without affecting their customers. If they are legit, they shouldn't take your money until they ship. At the very least its unprofessional. But I strongly suspect its fraudulant.

[Update]
After filing formal complaint, and stopping CC payment we did get a shipment. They may not be a scam after all, but it doesn't look like they can reliably fulfill their obligations either. Since we had stopped payment, we returned without opening. So I can't say anything about the condition. For me, if they can't reliably ship, the service isn't worth it.

Response from ToyLibrary S., ToyLibrary.co Representative
Hello Alan. We greatly appreciate your opinion. Our warehouse did move to a new location. We were using the same warehouse that the previous owners of the business were using. The previous owners was a company named "pley" however we are not associated in any way and the warehouse that was being used was the last link to them. I do see all toys have been shipped and if you did not receive yours we would love to hear from you so we can get your toys out to you and credit your account.
roys201
5/29/19

Cancelled my subscription and was told I was getting a refund upon return of product. I returned the product 10 days before they told me it was due back (also within 3 days of receiving the product), I was then told I would get a refund. Now no one from the company will respond to my email, there is no contact info. Worst customer service ever.

Response from ToyLibrary S., ToyLibrary.co Representative
Hello Roy. Please contact us at support@toylibrary.co and we'll be happy to assist you. We search for what information we see here but do not show any emails with your name.
dannyc163
5/27/19

Toy Library really stands by their quality standards and service. My kids are always so excited to get their own mail and choose their own toys. Thank you Toy Library!

tp154
5/26/19

Changed name from "Pley". Check the better business bureau, they are a scam. Take money and continue to charge. Do not send toys. Say they are moving warehouse.

Response from ToyLibrary S., ToyLibrary.co Representative
We're sorry to hear this TP. Pley was purchased by ToyLibrary. After careful checking, we found the new location of the warehouse to be benefical to our customers in the long run. The inventory count should be finished by the start of next week (after this holiday). We will make sure to take care of you. Please message us if you do not receive an email about shipping your toys by Wednesday morning. We appreciate your patience. We know the new location will be an excellent benefit to our customers.
dannyc159
4/21/19

Several fellow parents have raved about this toy rental service, so we gave it a try. Support is always courteous, prompt and answers our questions. We save every month by renting toys instead of buying new sets. Give it a try you won't regret it!

brianw464
4/10/19

I just wanted to take a minute and write about my experience with this service. Last year we tried a year of toys on the Einstein plan for my grandkids. The customer support is always helpful, considerate, and they give that personal touch that is so hard to find in dealing with so many companies today. I am amazed at how much the children have learned already!

summerr21
4/8/19

Finally, a company that is reducing waste, recycling, and donating to those in need!
My family and I have been working to reduce our impact on the environment.
Toy Library is helping me do that. Along the way my kids learn not just from the toys, but also how our choices make a difference on our earth. Thank you Toy Library!

toml318
4/1/19

We were buying toys almost every month, But the clutter of toys that were played with only once got out of control. But our friends told us about Toy Library. We decided to give it a try.
6 months later, we are still using the service and plan to keep renting as long as the kids are interested.

matts473
3/11/19

My daughter loves the doll and dramatic play sets. She plays for weeks with the food sets, then we send it back for a new set. They have Little Tykes and Melissa & Doug too. I was impressed with how durable the sets are.

bradleyb104
3/4/19

This is my first review in a very long time. After being with this company for about 6 months and receiving consistently exceptional service I thought I would give credit where it's due. I have saved hundreds of dollars using this service. If you have children you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this site to friends and family all the time. Keep it up!!!

brendap163
3/3/19

My kids were given an Einstein membership as a gift. We were so impressed with the customer support and selection of toys, we renewed for another year!

dannyw107
2/26/19

We enjoy playing with the toys together and I can see my kids are really learning and growing from using toy library.

rickf132
2/25/19

I have been with them for about 2 months so far. I have to say they have saved me soo much time and money. I spoil my kids (maybe a little too much) but we were buying toys every time we went out! Now we log in, select our toys and shortly after they show up. Sometimes we send them back a few days later and sometimes we keep them for a few weeks. If my daughter really likes the toy we buy it from them and select 2 more. Great job with this site!

Tip for consumers: If you have any porblems contact the support team. I have many times and they are always helpful

johnm2711
2/5/19

Anytime I have questions or concerns they always make it right! The perfect gift for kids stuck inside in the rain and snow.

sharonc388
2/5/19

Our son got a year gift for this service for Xmas and he loves it. He gets 2 toys every time and play with them for couple of days until he's bored.
Then we just send them back and get new ones - pretty cool and it saves us money.

cobaltb
1/31/19

Love this service! Like Netflix for toys. So easy to set up and customer support is always awesome! We are so excited to get our next toys!

brianh645
1/31/19

I joined this site a few months ago. Yes I have received toys with missing pieces however every time I do I contact them and they make it right for me. You have earned a long term customer!

PS My boy loves it too!

aryas14
1/23/19

Recommend to all my friends and family. I'm so impressed with customer service and variety of toys! Solution for growing kids in a small apartment without the clutter.
Love that we get 2 sets each time now!

hallyg
11/29/18

Terrible!! They sent defective toys then never sent another thing. They offered me free months, still never sent anything and now today I see they are charging my credit card again even thought I cancelled my account 6 moths ago!! This is a total scam, and just terrible to prey on kids and there excitement to play with toys!

maraw11
8/21/18

This is the best gift for my grandkids. They love choosing new toys and shipping is quick. Genuine customer service and great value!

richardi31
8/21/18

I joined this subscription because of my daughter. I wasn't keen on the idea but as the months passed I saw the pleasure it gave her as she selected her toys and waited for them.

sharons477
8/15/18

My son is 5 and loves this service, as he can get LEGOs (which are sooooo expensive to buy). I told about it to some of my freinds

charlotted45
8/14/18

We have loved this service. The perfect solution for growing kids and interests. The service couldn't be better. So friendly and always there to help.

This company is sustainable for the environment. They really care about making our Earth a better place, and I appreciate that.

By Summer R.

I have always received a helpful reply from an agent.

By Brian H.
Questions? Get answers from the ToyLibrary.co staff and other customers.

ToyLibrary.co?