ToyLibrary.co

ToyLibrary.co has a consumer rating of 4.3 stars from 26 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. ToyLibrary.co also ranks 6th among Subscription Shopping sites.

• We've had some bumps along the way, but their customer service is the best.
  • So easy to set up and customer support is always awesome!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate ToyLibrary.co?

“Best Toy Rental”

Clara O.
8/14/18

Love this toy rental service! If it wasn't for Toy Library, my kids' playroom would look like a toy store exploded. My kids love it. I love it. We've had some bumps along the way, but their customer service is the best. They always make it right!

“Scam”

T P.
5/26/19

Changed name from "Pley". Check the better business bureau, they are a scam. Take money and continue to charge. Do not send toys. Say they are moving warehouse.

customer service (5) customer support (4)
marym1352
June 30th, 2019
Anytime I contact customer support, I always feel they really care and have empathy. They help with any questions I have about my account and there's a huge variety of toys to choose from. We are so excited to get our next set! I know if I have any questions, I can count on customer service to make it right.
starlae2
June 9th, 2019
The warehouse recently moved. In preparation for this, they contacted me and gave me a credit so that I wasn't charged during any delay due to the transition. My kids love it! We have already received our next 2 sets of toys.I love their service is so personalized. The agents always remember me and are transparent about the process. I will keep being a member until my kids grow out of legos.
dannyc163
May 27th, 2019
Toy Library really stands by their quality standards and service. My kids are always so excited to get their own mail and choose their own toys. Thank you Toy Library!
brianw464
April 10th, 2019
I just wanted to take a minute and write about my experience with this service. Last year we tried a year of toys on the Einstein plan for my grandkids. The customer support is always helpful, considerate, and they give that personal touch that is so hard to find in dealing with so many companies today. I am amazed at how much the children have learned already!
dannyc159
April 21st, 2019
Several fellow parents have raved about this toy rental service, so we gave it a try. Support is always courteous, prompt and answers our questions. We save every month by renting toys instead of buying new sets. Give it a try you won't regret it!
toml318
April 1st, 2019
We were buying toys almost every month, But the clutter of toys that were played with only once got out of control. But our friends told us about Toy Library. We decided to give it a try.
6 months later, we are still using the service and plan to keep renting as long as the kids are interested.
summerr21
April 8th, 2019
Finally, a company that is reducing waste, recycling, and donating to those in need!
My family and I have been working to reduce our impact on the environment.
Toy Library is helping me do that. Along the way my kids learn not just from the toys, but also how our choices make a difference on our earth. Thank you Toy Library!
brianh645
January 31st, 2019
I joined this site a few months ago. Yes I have received toys with missing pieces however every time I do I contact them and they make it right for me. You have earned a long term customer!

PS My boy loves it too!
dannyw107
February 26th, 2019
We enjoy playing with the toys together and I can see my kids are really learning and growing from using toy library.
rickf132
February 25th, 2019
I have been with them for about 2 months so far. I have to say they have saved me soo much time and money. I spoil my kids (maybe a little too much) but we were buying toys every time we went out! Now we log in, select our toys and shortly after they show up. Sometimes we send them back a few days later and sometimes we keep them for a few weeks. If my daughter really likes the toy we buy it from them and select 2 more. Great job with this site!

Tip for consumers: If you have any porblems contact the support team. I have many times and they are always helpful

johnm2711
February 5th, 2019
Anytime I have questions or concerns they always make it right! The perfect gift for kids stuck inside in the rain and snow.
bradleyb104
March 4th, 2019
This is my first review in a very long time. After being with this company for about 6 months and receiving consistently exceptional service I thought I would give credit where it's due. I have saved hundreds of dollars using this service. If you have children you know what I'm talking about. I recommend this site to friends and family all the time. Keep it up!!!
aryas14
January 23rd, 2019
Recommend to all my friends and family. I'm so impressed with customer service and variety of toys! Solution for growing kids in a small apartment without the clutter.
Love that we get 2 sets each time now!
matts473
March 11th, 2019
My daughter loves the doll and dramatic play sets. She plays for weeks with the food sets, then we send it back for a new set. They have Little Tykes and Melissa & Doug too. I was impressed with how durable the sets are.
tp154
May 26th, 2019
ToyLibrary S. – ToyLibrary.co Rep
We're sorry to hear this TP. Pley was purchased by ToyLibrary. After careful checking, we found the new location of the warehouse to be benefical to our customers in the long run. The inventory count should be finished by the start of next week (after this holiday). We will make sure to take care of you. Please message us if you do not receive an email about shipping your toys by Wednesday morning. We appreciate your patience. We know the new location will be an excellent benefit to our customers.
brendap163
March 3rd, 2019
My kids were given an Einstein membership as a gift. We were so impressed with the customer support and selection of toys, we renewed for another year!
cobaltb
January 31st, 2019
Love this service! Like Netflix for toys. So easy to set up and customer support is always awesome! We are so excited to get our next toys!
sharonc388
February 5th, 2019
Our son got a year gift for this service for Xmas and he loves it. He gets 2 toys every time and play with them for couple of days until he's bored.
Then we just send them back and get new ones - pretty cool and it saves us money.
roys201
May 29th, 2019
Cancelled my subscription and was told I was getting a refund upon return of product. I returned the product 10 days before they told me it was due back (also within 3 days of receiving the product), I was then told I would get a refund. Now no one from the company will respond to my email, there is no contact info. Worst customer service ever.
ToyLibrary S. – ToyLibrary.co Rep
Hello Roy. Please contact us at support@toylibrary.co and we'll be happy to assist you. We search for what information we see here but do not show any emails with your name.
clarao12
August 14th, 2018
charlotted45
August 14th, 2018
We have loved this service. The perfect solution for growing kids and interests. The service couldn't be better. So friendly and always there to help.
maraw11
August 21st, 2018
This is the best gift for my grandkids. They love choosing new toys and shipping is quick. Genuine customer service and great value!
richardi31
August 21st, 2018
I joined this subscription because of my daughter. I wasn't keen on the idea but as the months passed I saw the pleasure it gave her as she selected her toys and waited for them.
sharons477
August 15th, 2018
My son is 5 and loves this service, as he can get LEGOs (which are sooooo expensive to buy). I told about it to some of my freinds
hallyg
November 29th, 2018
Terrible!! They sent defective toys then never sent another thing. They offered me free months, still never sent anything and now today I see they are charging my credit card again even thought I cancelled my account 6 moths ago!! This is a total scam, and just terrible to prey on kids and there excitement to play with toys!

This company is sustainable for the environment. They really care about making our Earth a better place, and I appreciate that.

By Summer R.
See more answers (2)

I have always received a helpful reply from an agent.

By Brian H.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ToyLibrary.co staff and other customers.

ToyLibrary S.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ToyLibrary.co?

Have a question about ToyLibrary.co?