Review of ToxicFox.co.uk

ToxicFox.co.uk reviews

karent260
8/27/18
Ordered 6 weeks ago and still waiting on item which should have arrived 4 weeks ago. Customer service is terrible when they actually bother to answer. Emails are not very helpful as they answer the same answer every time yet dont seem to be able to say why I haven't received the item or a refund
traceys130
7/26/18
DO NOT BUY FROM TOXICFOX OR CLARA BELLA!!!
Bought 2 suitcases that were pretty expensive. The wheels stuck when you tried to wheel it or went it's own way, so difficult to control. Contacted the company. Was told to send a video and their "research" team would look at it. After 6 weeks I got this email...

Good Afternoon Tracey
Just to confirm my specialist department who deal with these items have come back to me with this.
These are multi directional wheels and will go where they are pulled. They are not for being pushed in a straight line
I hope this clear up any issues.
Sorry for all the delay with finding out
Kind regards,
Asa Burke
Customer Care

It took 6 WEEKS for them to say this!!!! These suitcases have 4 wheels not 2 and they are saying you should drag behind you a suitcase with 4 WHEELS???? And now they won't respond!!!! Anyone knows that a suitcase with 4 wheels is pushed at the side of you and if you are walking in a straight line, the suitcases should wheel with you in a straight line!!!! My suitcases don't..they go off in their own direction.
I'm so sad that this company has let me down.

Tracey Shield
clairer38
1/29/18
Great concept, my 9 year old loves the idea of the items personalised with her on. I ordered 2 items (a towel and flip flops) and it came to a whopping £50. To be fair they are no better quality than you'd get from asda. I'd say I would have paid about £13 in asda so £37 for the branding.......steep!!

Questions? Get answers from the ToxicFox.co.uk staff and other customers.

ToxicFox.co.uk?