ToxicFox.co.uk

ToxicFox.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.18 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. ToxicFox.co.uk also ranks 117th among Personalized Gifts sites. The most common issues with ToxicFox.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• Ordered 6 weeks ago and still waiting on item which should have arrived 4 weeks ago.
How would you rate ToxicFox.co.uk?

“Don't waste your money!”

Katy M.
9/8/20

Do not order from here! Like all the other reviews, the items never arrived and they ignore their emails when you request a refund! If you can't guarantee a delivery time then don't offer one! You may as well put order at own risk it might arrive but it might not, good luck trying! Also don't break trading standard laws and refuse refunds that consumers are entitled to when you breach the contract you made with them by failing to fulfil the agreement!

6 weeks (2)
katym77
September 8th, 2020
joannej124
July 16th, 2020
They are quick enough to take your order and money, then after that, they do not want to know you. Orders take months to arrive, they do not respond to emails and my chopping board picture scratched off within a week and the other one has stained my worktop! They are for decorative use only and I wasn't even using them! Avoid this company.
dawnk222
August 6th, 2020
Appalling. Awaiting goods ordered 9 weeks ago and sent 5 emails requesting a refund and all cut and past replies saying no as in production!

Disgusting abuse of my money.
katiep140
January 25th, 2020
Shocking customer service. They do not send your goods then ignore emails. Avoid. Last email I sent asking for order ( which should have arrived 11 days ago) I had an auto response saying they would reply in 48 hours. That was 3 days ago.
rachelt182
December 18th, 2019
I ordered a Claireabella personalised bookbag for my 7 year old in November. It arrived damaged. They sent me another damaged one and then said id exhausted good will. Quoted the law and my consumer rights at them and they said theyd sort it and do a new bag. That was weeks ago now. You can't contact them other than by e mail which they dont answer
I am £23 out of pocket now. Thinking of doing small claims court just to get a response from them. Whatever you think you need from toxic fox. You do not. Go elsewhere or maybe re think it! Absolute shambles
annem705
May 24th, 2020
Ordered bag as birthday gift on 1/5/20 with an expected despatch date of 11/5, still not received by 14th therefore emailed for update. Received email 17/5 stating it was in production therefore had expected delivery by 21st. Had to email again on 21st for further update as this was date of persons birthday only to be told there was a supply issue and it may take a further 3-6 days which takes me to Thurs 28th May
Will not hold my breath for this delivery. Toxic Fox were quick to take the money out of my account, their customer services is non existent unless you chase and if unable to produce or keep up with demand, do not advertise special promotions.

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase unless prepared to wait for a minimum of month to receive order

zoea42
August 10th, 2020
Still waiting for the bag I have never received very long wait and it was for a special present. Very disappointed won't be ordering anything ever again!
clairer38
January 29th, 2018
Great concept, my 9 year old loves the idea of the items personalised with her on. I ordered 2 items (a towel and flip flops) and it came to a whopping £50. To be fair they are no better quality than you'd get from asda. I'd say I would have paid about £13 in asda so £37 for the branding... steep!
oanap1
December 17th, 2019
Just short... avoid headache. A bunch of lies from customer service. They probably copy/paste the same email to everyone apologising for delay and that the order is in progress and cannot be cancelled so you won't get a refund and stay stuck with an order which is delayed over a Christmas holiday or a birthday.
emmap95
December 24th, 2019
Ordered a phone case for my daughters Christmas on the 11th December.
Website stated - Guaranteed delivery for Christmas... well I am writing this at 18.50pm on the 24th December!
karent260
August 27th, 2018
Ordered 6 weeks ago and still waiting on item which should have arrived 4 weeks ago. Customer service is terrible when they actually bother to answer. Emails are not very helpful as they answer the same answer every time yet dont seem to be able to say why I haven't received the item or a refund
traceys130
July 26th, 2018
DO NOT BUY FROM TOXICFOX OR CLARA BELLA!
Bought 2 suitcases that were pretty expensive. The wheels stuck when you tried to wheel it or went it's own way, so difficult to control. Contacted the company. Was told to send a video and their "research" team would look at it. After 6 weeks I got this email...

Good Afternoon Tracey
Just to confirm my specialist department who deal with these items have come back to me with this.
These are multi directional wheels and will go where they are pulled. They are not for being pushed in a straight line
I hope this clear up any issues.
Sorry for all the delay with finding out
Kind regards,
Asa Burke
Customer Care

It took 6 WEEKS for them to say this! These suitcases have 4 wheels not 2 and they are saying you should drag behind you a suitcase with 4 WHEELS? And now they won't respond! Anyone knows that a suitcase with 4 wheels is pushed at the side of you and if you are walking in a straight line, the suitcases should wheel with you in a straight line! My suitcases don't. They go off in their own direction.
I'm so sad that this company has let me down.

Tracey Shield

Questions? Get answers from the ToxicFox.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ToxicFox.co.uk?

Have a question about ToxicFox.co.uk?