Review of Tourbar

London, LONDON W1T, GB
social@tourbar.com

alicep160
12/10/18

Idk how it works on the other side but I hate that someone constantly posts inappropriate or undesirable information about me. What the hell is goin on?? They add some countries to my page and I can't remove it, like are you for real ?
I should contact the customer service and kindly ask them to help. Why the $#*! you put your finger there ??
Okay, they removed those ones, but now I see new ones. I'm actually puzzled. For what???

emmam177
9/23/18

I'm a young European lady and surprisingly found many new friends there who were interested in the same travel destinations.

Unfortunately under many 'American' profiles was just a Nigerian flag...sometimes Ghana's flag too. Beware ladies !

I also received lots of messages from Indians, Turkish and Arabic men, who didn't bother to browse through my travel plans and just tried to invite me to their countries.

However I'm somehow happy there were reliable people too and even got to meet several great guys there.
I will not delete my profile and hope to meet more real travelers in the future.
Patience and perseverence are key :)
Good luck with this site !

jagatk
9/16/18

i delete also my account from tourbar like so many people whitin free trail but they allways deduct money from my account again and again. this is a froud with commen people.am very disappointed

riccardot4
9/12/18

I deleted my account 5-6 days ago during my free trial .
Today they take 34.99 from my card. WHY?
I want my money back.

sauds5
8/25/18

Real people. No fake. Brilliant app. Other web sites will scam you and soam you with bots. This is a real one with real girls.

pedror65
8/2/18

Two days after creating a free account I was baited by two bots to chat. After signing up those two accounts suddenly did not reply at all. During the following days I was contacted by other bots.. with some form of AI behind. I work in IT so I spotted the usual patterns. I also received a lot of private notifications from Tourbar's support team indicating the accounts that were being removed because those accounts tried to chat with me. I logged in after a few weeks and there were not chats in my history section. So no real woman on this website, just bots and scammers. Honestly, this website needs to be shut down. Its a cesspool.

alaae7
4/6/18

My experience was so bad . the site didnt check identity , Also when I have a complain I dont have a way to Contact the site administrator. A lot of Ukrainian girl are cheating on this site I would like if the developer creat a verification solution to filter the contacts and kick out those mafia .

tanjah6
3/28/18

OK these guys are a joke!!! Do not sign up or your profile and photos you upload will be stuck on the internet FOR EVER!!!!!! Delete my profile, you bloody scammers!

yazeeda2
2/12/18

And customer service is apparently only for "customers". Dude I don't care I want my account deleted it's like they are doing this intentionally to increase their user base and information

Response from Anastasia Z., Tourbar Representative
Dear Yazeed A., I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. You can contact support service using email support@tourbar.com. You can also delete your account by visiting settings section of your profile. Alternatively you can make your account only visible to verified users to filter messages and only receive attention from users who verified their accounts.
patrickc119
1/17/18

like all "international dating sites" this place is full of Indian and muslim men looking for euro girls for sex. some will even offer to pay you. don't waste your time there is nothing else on here.

Response from Anastasia Z., Tourbar Representative
Dear Patrick C., I am sorry to hear that you had this impression of TourBar. We have more than 1 million of users, representing around different 180 countries. Our research showed that some of our users are looking for travel buddies and want to make new friends, while others want to meet soulmates while traveling.
erwinr11
6/8/17

I am negative about this site simply because the increadable amount of Russian and Ukraine girls who pay 30 Euro's per month to be on this site???? Come on guys get real. 30 Euro's is almost 10 percent of the average monthly income of women in Russia and the Ukraine, that is if the have a job which a lot of them don't. You truly believe they pay such high monthly rate just to travel or to find a companion where there are loads of free websites for them to choose from? I discovered that a lot of the Ukrainian female profiles are fake, you can simply select Google search on a picture to find out where this picture pops up on other websites. Tourbar hmmmm one big scam is the best description I can think of. You better think twice before spending your hard earned money here.

georgiosm4
6/5/17

I made an account, I got verified in every way they offer. I deleted my account and my information after 2 months was there. Good looking website but holding your info and passport forever is unacceptable.

kalashnikovy
3/30/17

how can i block a user on tourbar ? because someone have been annoying me and i need a way to block him from viewing my page and from sending me message but i dont know how to go about it. so i need advice and help.

Response from Anastasia Z., Tourbar Representative
Dear Kalashnikov Y., you can block this annoying contact from your contact list. You can also contact customer support via support@tourbar.com and report this user.
katarinab3
2/11/17

I joined that site few days ago as a blond, young, European woman, I recieved 400 messages mostly from Indians-90% and also from ppl who wanted to pay for sex. I didn't answer to them even that tourbar showed every 5 seconds - more messages I write=more coins=bigger chance to win an Iphone. Woooow.. I already have one, for that time I'd spend with writing to people I'm not interested in I can actually earn money a buy it by myself. But I said ok, I'll give it a try and let's wait.
Today I tried to log in and it says my account is blocked.
Why?
I wasn't rude to anyone, I didn't put my personal info in profile, I'm not an escort, I'm using my photos. Like WTF????
As anyone can read, men being charged have even worse experiences.

harleyy1
2/8/17

not useful.
one of guys googled me, found my fb and sent me a fb dm
- it was so annoying
I regret downloading this app

learyt
1/14/17

Payed and had all kinds of girls messaging me. I'm sure some of them were escorts, but there are a lot of legit women here as well

willh46
1/1/17

This website is terrible, they every month making competitions for girls to win the iPhone the rules is u must talk with a lot of men to gain some points, it's scam website! After when girl gain some points and she is on the first place , she getting deleted by admin
without reason that she will not win phone. So all girls there try to talk as many men as they can do gain some points, for every men they give 30 points, after few messages she start ignore u and start talking the same subject with another man.
In month she must do 10k points or more. This website full of scam

losr1
12/4/16

I can definitely understand & even sympathize with guy's skeptical and negative comments about paying dating sites....I felt same way towards Tour-bar before I gave it a chance. But I am a gambler a risk taker & traveller....So I said what the hell ...I feel like I'm the luckiest guy in the world that I got to go on my trips & met some very very special girls & people thanks to Tourbar!!!!! If I could share people the experiences I had on my trips with a couple of gorgeous exotic looking Girls ....Oh my God ... Every time I look at pictures and start remembering those amazing moments ....I still get chills all over.... So if I can give anybody an advice .....Just do it !!!!
Carpe Diem .....live for the moment .....

lukew44
10/11/16

To be honest, I never understood the purpose of those Travel Dating Sites. I've been traveling with hot girls for years just using traditional sugar daddy sites like SugarDating69 and WYP. Sure you can find girls who want to go on vacation with you using those sites.

That being said I have to admit that I checked Tourbar out and it seems to be a solid site. No, I won't use it in the future for the above mentioned reasons but I just wanted to leave a review after seeing so many bad comments on Tourbar. It ain't a bad site! Guys need to learn to be a little more impartial and fair!!!

jeffersons20
9/1/16

what is tourbar about?

omab
8/18/16

Me too I signed for a week and after awhile they signed me in for 1 month without my consent 45Euros.Then i unsubscribed & not taking anymore chances ... I even have sent proof but they insisted that there was not transaction on that date ...

columbusb18
7/13/16

I never saw stupid apps like that .you canot write messge bla bla,need vip member and it's dam expensive .need number to send sms but they never sent it,need pic verify with holding $#*! tour even after its not working aghhhhh.

zainr1
6/17/16

I subscribed it for a week and they pulled money for month.And after a month these frauds subscribed reccuringly without my consent again.And once I unsubscribed after second month ,what they did was pulling again money for another month.BASTARDS!!
FRAUD SITE.GOOD FOR NOTHING.
STAY AWAY

appelo
5/14/16

ridiculously expensive dont have to se more

springj
4/6/16

Definitely a scam.
they give you impression that hot ladies is interested
it is not true
I am a frequent visitor of of several legit Russian dating site and I know my average statistics.
I know how many women are interested in me what their average age and look.
This site is totally different it makes you to believe that you are irresistible man and lot of women wants your attention.
unequivocally it is a scam.

Refund rules (http://tourbar.com/rules): The Company can refund you money only for the periods of your subscription, during which you did not use paid features. If during the subscription periods you use paid features on the the Company's website, the fee for such periods will not be returned.

its crap

By Zain r.

There is only the way you have to pay monthly subscriptions

By AbdulSamad M.

Can you please explain what do you mean by "its not working"? Did you try to contact TourBar customer service? http://tourbar.com/customer-service

By Anastasia Z., Tourbar Representative

ID copy is used only to verify users' identity, it will never be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purposes.

By Anastasia Z., Tourbar Representative

Questions? Get answers from the Tourbar staff and other customers.

Tourbar?