Topwear Shop

Topwear Shop has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Topwear Shop?

“Customer Service Are Very Nice!”

Michael J.
10/16/18

Topwear has a greate customer service and are very efficient in solving what the client needs. I easily can recommend you to buy at Topwear, they have really nice design for clothes and the price is very accessible.

“Sweatshirt”

Cj P.
12/12/19

I finally received my sweatshirt, and I was happy to get it, until I opened the package. To my surprise, it did not look like the one I saw online. The graphics are blurry, and the red color is more of an orange red rather than a bright red like it was online. Was not worth the $35 I paid. I won't be shopping from this company anymore!

cjp26
December 12th, 2019
shashwata
November 13th, 2019
Ordered on 12th October, apparently the order was shipped on 22nd October. The tracking site just says in transit. On emailing them to get an ETA, they do not respond. Its 14th November and I have no idea what's happening with the product
michaelj534
October 16th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Topwear Shop staff and other customers.

topwears
Topwear s.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Topwear Shop?

Have a question about Topwear Shop?