Top Water

Top Water has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Top Water ranks 24th among Water Filter sites.

How would you rate Top Water?

“Excellent water filters and softeners”

Eugen S.
12/10/21

We are happy with the purchase made on topwater.ro. Fast delivery, great deals, good comunication on choosing our home water filters and softeners.

eugens7
December 10th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
they have great offers monthly

water filters and softners

monicac525
October 17th, 2021

Here we buy good water sofner products at a great price with fast delivery and good suport over phone.

they have good prices

water softner

zanen8
June 16th, 2021

I had a good experience buying water filters from this online store. The delivery was fast, the product according to the specifications and I found it at a good price.

check for discounts on theyr website, we found the water filters with -15%

sorinai
December 24th, 2021

I am living in Constanta Romania and i buy from topwater.ro water filters and water softners. My experience was excelent because they offer alot of informations regarding the specifications and they are focused on my needs. Because of that i recommend them.

Tip for consumers:
They have grea offers online

Products used:
water softners and water filters

Questions? Get answers from the Top Water staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Top Water?

Have a question about Top Water?