topLingo Development reviews

Tel: +1-949-222-0501

ryanj2
5/2/11

I shopped long and hard for a web company before finally deciding on Jason and his Top Lingo team. I had phone interviewed a few dozen companies and Top Lingo was one of the very few who actually took the time to get in touch and really understand what my needs might be and if my company was a proper fit. That was approximately 8 months ago and I haven't looked back. While initially I had more questions then answers, there hasn't been a time where Jason and his team haven't gone above and beyond to accommodate my relatively new and growing business. Also, after quite a bit of poking around the interweb they where one of the more sensibly priced ones as well.
I have no reservations in recommending them to anyone who is in need of an honest and accommodating web company.

shanec
11/23/10

I just had to respond after reading the bizarre review above. My experience was 180 degrees from that. These guys built my site back in October. It launched on time, on-budget, and exactly to my specifications. More or less, I walked in with an idea in my head. The owners are a couple of really great guys that helped me turn that idea into something real. They offered me a lot of solutions that I had not thought of (recurring memberships, affiliate programs, promotions, etc.). They are a great company that is both a pleasure to work with and professional in every regard. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

mikeg15
11/20/10

Jason Berry and TopLingo.com web development firm is unethical, non trustworthy, lying and a poor example of a business in Irvine California "in my opinion" based on the emails and the BBB claim filed against them in California The BBB of Southland in California, Complaint # 98567747

BELOW IS A LINK WITH ALL EMAILS FROM TopLingo.com and Jason Berry in regards to the post at hand.

LINK: http://toplingobadbusinesspracticeandlies.yolasite.com/

Questions? Get answers from the topLingo Development staff and other customers.

topLingo Development?