Top 10 best dating sites

Top 10 best dating sites has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Top 10 best dating sites ranks 158th among Dating sites.

How would you rate Top 10 best dating sites?

“I was looking to find an online dating site but I wasn't...”

Sarah D.
2/6/13

I was looking to find an online dating site but I wasn't sure which site was the best fit for me. To be honest, the whole process really stressed me out. So I went to google. I typed in best dating sites and I got to the Top 10 UK Online Dating site. They compare the top 10 best dating sites in the UK. I spent like 15 minutes reading everything they had to say. They explain who each site is targeting which helped me figure out which site is best for me. The lay everything out in a really clear and easy to understand way - it really helped me make my decision. I ended up choosing Zoosk (the number 1 site that top 10 recommends) and I am so happy! I have a date on Friday!:-D

“Worst site ever, this review site doesn't give users...”

Kristen K.
11/3/13

Worst site ever, this review site doesn't give users a fair review of the website they recommend. They only recommend the dating website that gives them the highest affiliate commission, so the reviews are all biased. If you want fair review, this is not the site to trust.

kristenk5
November 3rd, 2013

sarahd23
February 6th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Top 10 best dating sites staff and other customers.

We have listed the top dating sites in the UK, complete with user ratings and expert reviews, to help you compare & choose the best dating site!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Top 10 best dating sites?

Have a question about Top 10 best dating sites?