Tool Shop Direct

Tool Shop Direct has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tool Shop Direct also ranks 79th among Tools sites.

How would you rate Tool Shop Direct?

“Tool Shop Direct can once again be trusted to deliver...”

Andy G.
4/27/14

Tool Shop Direct can once again be trusted to deliver a quality service under its new ownership. As from the 1st January 2014 the new owners relaunched the site with a promise to return it to its former high level of customer satisfaction. The website is still being improved and more and more services are beginning to appear every week. Visit Tool Shop Direct on eBay and review our recent feedback. Contact details for the new owners can be requested via email. You can trust in Tool Shop Direct once more.

“Sh1t!!!”

Phalus c.
9/27/13

Sh1t!!! What more can I say.Purchased a pair of boots,never turned up.Mailed them twice a day for a week asking for delivery date.No sign of life.No phone number or contact details other than email.Leave them alone!!

andyg30
April 27th, 2014

You can trust in Tool Shop Direct once more.
brucec
March 11th, 2010
Goods are keenly priced...but fulfilment of orders is painfully slow!
I suspect the company carries stocks of only the VERY popular items - and relies on its wholesalers to expedite other goods as demand arises...
As I don't work for the firm this is just a guess as to why my order took close to a fortnight to arrive...If you need goods within 2-3 days I'd use companies like Screwfix or Toolstation - which both normally carry good stock levels and offer fast turnaround of orders...
phalusc
September 27th, 2013
vankod
March 25th, 2009
Fraudsters - Moneylaundering Fraudulent content fake wbsite.DO NOT TRY if you don`t want to lose you money

stuartd4
March 22nd, 2012
37 seconds ago
Is this company solvent?

The only reason I have given TSD 1 star is that they have a website.
I put in a 2-item order, Tues 13th Mar with a delivery for no later than Frid 16th. On Friday 16th I get an email telling me one of my items will be delayed until Mon 19th. No sign of the item which has no delay. No delivery of either item, Mon 19th, or Tue 20th, or Wed 21st. Tried to get in touch early Wed PM. 'Phone number is not available, email only. Sent email with a stated promise from TSD to come back as quick as a 'phone call. NOTHING. Still nothing AM Thu 22nd.
TSD state they do not want 'phone calls as it keeps their costs down.
What they cannot seem to appreciate is that their customers time is just as important as theirs. NAY! - More like COULDN'T CARE LESS that their customers time is being wasted. Customers have deadlines to meet, irritated customers of their own to placate due to delayed deliveries from TSD.
Seeing as there is still no reply, I am wondering if TSD are still solvent. Am I going to see the goods or my money ever again?
simonv
October 27th, 2009
I found the web site to be easy to use. The goods arrived on time undamaged. Good value for money

Questions? Get answers from the Tool Shop Direct staff and other customers.

More than just a tool shop, Tool Shop Direct is based in Hull and supplies thousands of tools to the UK at great prices. Like our Facebook: http://t.co/WGqTWoJy

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tool Shop Direct?

Have a question about Tool Shop Direct?