This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Too Cool Tech

Too Cool Tech has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Too Cool Tech also ranks 174th among Gadgets sites. The most common issues with Too Cool Tech are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Too Cool Tech?

“WASTE OF MONEY FOR A BROKEN PRODUCT”

alexis z.
6/27/19

DO NOT buy from toocooltech i purchased their airpods almost 4 months ago and after a month i recieved a broken pair. The bottom part of the airpod completely fell off, causing them to not work at all. I emalied the company and they said "it was just a faulty batch" they made and "they will send a free unit for replacement" and for me to wait for a tracking number. I've waited almost three months and still nothing. They stopped replying to my emails and completely ignored my complaints. Don't even bother buying from here unless you want to waste $60 for nothing..

alexisz6
June 27th, 2019
mattr286
June 27th, 2019
Bought 50 dollar Air Pods that DO NOT WORK. They're a garbage product and they have not responded to any of my inquiries to solve the issue.
jenniferl574
May 15th, 2019
I ordered airpod copies and they do not work correctly. Emailed the company several times, sent a FB message without a response. I am trying to return and cannot get any information from anyone, only an email address is listed on the website. Wish i never ordered, will be disputing the charge with my credit card company.
nathanaelm14
April 4th, 2019
I ordered an expensive product from TooCoolTech and had to wait about 2 months for it to be delivered. When I finally received the product, I quickly realized the product wasn't functioning properly and attempted to contact TooCoolTech so that I could return the product and get a refund. They ignored my request until I sent my 5th email and they're response demanded that I jump through hoops in order to be considered eligible for a return/replacement. This company sells extremely poor quality products and they have the worst customer service that I've ever experienced. I will never do business with TooCoolTech again and I advise others to do the same
taylorw105
September 3rd, 2019
DO NOT BUY TOO COOL TECH PRODUCTS!!! The earphones came with only ONE working one and they DO NOT get back to you at all for exchange or refund! Such a joke of a company!!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Too Cool Tech staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Too Cool Tech?

Have a question about Too Cool Tech?