Review of Toni Brattin

Toni Brattin reviews

Tel: 1-866-965-8664

candrias
9/1/18

Toni Bratton Wigs & Hair Pieces are wonderful. The hair Pieces make it so easy to wear your hair up in a ponytail or down with so much fullness and bounce. She has so many colors to choose from it's easy to match your hair.

alyssal43
8/22/18

I honestly can't say I've tries these products myself but I have Heard such great things . The results I see on my friends are outstanding, if you know how to do make up of course lol

teeh
8/26/16

I own over 60 pcs(clip in pcs, combs, add in's, extensions, every single kind inc wigs) from Toni Brattin. She used to be on HSN, now evine.com, but you can save more money if you purchase straight from her site. Exact same pcs and wigs, except evine does have a few wigs and extensions that you can only buy there, but if you belog to her email list, every week one or 2 pcs go on sale. I have bought at least 15 pieces from her site, and I always get them within a week, and always love them. EXCEPT HER WIGS!!! They suck, they are NOT full! Al of hers are expensive, but they do stand the test of time, FOR WIGS even for Caucasian women, if you want an awesome wig or any other kind of hair for 1/3 the price, try glamourtress.com!!! Note: to get an accurate review of Toni's pcs, go to evine.com, type her name in on the search bar, find the piece you like, and look at the reviews- they also generally have better pictures, plus a video demonstration. I always get compliments on my hair, due to a disability, I cannot style my own hair, and her holds up for a very long time (over 8 years with most! Give her a try!! Except for her wigs, if you can afford hers, get them. Once you get your color right (order a cheap pc from Evine first, because you can return it, get your color right for the pony tails, all of the extensions, all of the pcs except full wigs, because full wigs you can order any color. Returns suck, have to pay shipping both ways. Check both sites to confirm this. They DO take returns at Evine.com, but it is between $7-8 bucks if you use the sticker they send you, do not know about tonibrttin.com.

Tip for consumers: I do not know if the site takes returns, however if you buy from evine.com, they do take returns.. All of her pieces except black have like 12 different colors in them, so you just have to get close in color, no perfect. I take a hairpiece with me to the salon (with a certified colorist, you want someone VERY good), and my hair always matches as I slowly get some grey!!

Questions? Get answers from the Toni Brattin staff and other customers.

Toni Brattin?