TollFreeNumber.org

TollFreeNumber.org has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TollFreeNumber.org also ranks 22nd among Telephone sites.

How would you rate TollFreeNumber.org?

“Best 800 Company Out There!”

Dana J.
1/23/17

I was very pleased to stumble across tollfreenumber.org after I called and spoke to a really sweet rep, Renee, who gave me all the info I needed and wasn't pushy about ordering. I told her I wasn't going to order right away anyway and she was great and patient with all my questions despite knowing she wasn't going to make a sale. I ended up ordering a few months later and another rep, Jenny, was just as delightful! The service is good and for $20 a month I get a ton of awesome features and lots of usage to be had. I highly recommend them!

“SCAM”

Daryl W.
5/23/16

This company (tollfreenumber.org) is a SCAM. They are a sales affiliate company for COA Network. They will tell you that if you transfer your toll free number to them, that you will experience no down time as long as your exiting carrier does not disconnect your account before the move is complete. We did the transfer process and our lines went dead. We then were able to get in touch with COA, (who is the company that handles the lines) and they explained the process and that our lines would be down for 7-10 days minimum but could be as long as 3 weeks. COA was very nice and quickly reversed the transfer back to our existing carrier (Windstream / windstream.com) and they were able to have it back up within a few hours. So if you are a company that relies on your phone lines, then don't switch carriers unless you have to.

danaj26
January 23rd, 2017
darylw14
May 23rd, 2016
jimh132
May 3rd, 2016
I was searching a bunch of websites looking to get a toll free phone number and when I read www.tollfreenumber.org, their toll free number plans were the best priced and after the first 3 months of service I can say for certain that everything is great with this company - I am very happy with my choice.

Tip for consumers: if you use www.tollfreenumber.org - call their 1-800 number , they are open 24/7 and it rings right to a person without any delay.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TollFreeNumber.org staff and other customers.

We have Vanity toll free numbers and 800 area codes for business. Rates lower than other companies. Call 1-800-951-9411 to contact Tollfreenumber.ORG

loganm43
Julia S.
Rep
Welcome to the Toll Free Number Organization at www.TollfreeNumber.ORG -please visit our website to obtain your own toll free phone numbers or add your business into the online toll free directory for businesses.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TollFreeNumber.org?

Have a question about TollFreeNumber.org?