Review of Tjetter

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jessicab13
8/14/11

This site is effing dumb. First of all, all it has is a main page with virtually nothing on it except their logo and one sentence below it that says "You can only use the site if you have at least 100 facebook friends." Then it says this AGAIN in the small paragraph below it that says "You can chat for free with nice people. You have to have at least 100 facebook friends though." Now can someone tell me what the point of that is? Because tjetter doesn't even explain WHY this is. Sorry, but I'm not the type of person to "Friend" people on facebook that I don't even freaking know. I know a lot of people do this because all they care about is having the most friends on facebook, but I am not one of them. So, because of this, I guess I can't use tjetter. Which by the way is a singles/chatting/icebreakers site that requires you to have a photo and the photo slowly comes into view little by little while you're chatting with the person the site chooses for you. I'm assuming it;s like cyber speed dating? I don't know. And why don't I know, you ask? Because I'm not popular enough to be allowed to use the site. LOL. Ridiculous.

Questions? Get answers from the Tjetter staff and other customers.

Tjetter?