Review of Time4vps.eu

sales@time4vps.eu

nelsono7
Nelson O.
8/23/18

I worked before with you, and love it...
Wish I could migrate all my server of my companies to you.

jeremyb145
Jeremy B.
8/16/18

Un servicio cómodo, bueno y rápido, la atención al cliente muy profesional. Pocas empresas hacen eso, excelente servicio!

timoh3
Timo H.
8/15/18

Good customer support, quick answer to my questions sealed the deal. Thank Valentine from customer support :)

thomasz30
Thomas Z.
8/10/18

cool price please add more server location I am is za/sa and the ping is wery poor bat service is wery good thanks

kostisx
Kostis X.
7/27/18

I didn't foresee the VAT.
The discount is not big, but the overall price matched my necessity for a docker VM.

ivanq4
Ivan Q.
7/27/18

Quick and easy. I am engaged in testing various environments and writing technical documentation. I need everything to be quick and easy, and here I found it.

tobiasp11
Tobias P.
7/27/18

using different services offered here since quite a while now and was always satisfied!
once i needed help from the customerservice; id probably had to wait longer until i had someone on any indian-callcenter on my ear as the whole story was got solved here..friendly fast and experienced, best buy for the buck by far around that buissness i could find over the last half-year. thanks for your work everybody involved at time4vps!
\(._.\) ƪ(‘-’ ƪ)(ʃ ‘-’)ʃ (/._.)/ *VPS-Dance's.. out*
sciencely,
a happy customer ♥

antonx
Anton X.
6/10/18

Paypal payment failed 3 times. Also, a smaller VPS plan would be nice (1 gb ram, a shared CPU core).

dons277
Don S.
6/1/18

Everything is perfect, except that there's no option to order more than one sever at a time, which I'd find very convenient. Just a friendly suggestion, there's nothing to follow up on

irenem88
Irene M.
4/30/18

I found an easter egg coupon on the site and put it in, but it was not taken into account in the billing process :(

Response from Valentinas C.
It should! Unless the discount coupons have already been expired. Also, our customer support team is always ready to assist you.
johnv236
John V.
4/27/18

Storage VPS setup in less than an hour. Impressed of VPS stability so far. Good service for the price.

Response from Valentinas C.
John, thanks!
michaell218
Michael L.
4/27/18

So far it's been easy! Questions to Support were answered right away, and my system is up and running.

Response from Valentinas C.
Michael, thanks for such a nice feedback!
grega89
Greg A.
3/13/18

Good service, timely answer from sales support ticketing system, it would be nice to have a button to undo a purchase (made by error) before the payment, so not to have to contact the sales support team.

tobiasp9
Tobias P.
3/9/18

Everything is perfect, just - I don't like failed login pop ups :)
Maybe put some labels above inputs instead of redirecting me to the homepage and then telling me that my login failed.

jasonb357
Jason B.
3/9/18

The only quibble which resulted in confusion was one has to go through the VPS ordering process twice if an account hadn't been created first. It asks for security settings as part of the ordering process and once complete, nothing more. You're not asked to pay or anything. Simply, account created, VPS order lost, so you start again.

alejandroy1
Alejandro Y.
3/9/18

Wow, you need to verify everything, that is very good, if you filter bad users from good users, you always going to give the best of services, good for time4vps!

justink73
justin K.
2/28/18

Happy with the service. I wish there was an easier way of migrating between KVM and OpenVZ, as I need newer kernels for some of the projects I'm doing.

grantm62
Grant M.
2/25/18

Bitpay experience was not very good. I cannot use a Ledger Nano directly and have to use another third party application. Because this third party does not support segwit I had to move funds around the get the invoice payed.

Please consider another bitcoin payment processor.

petert203
Peter T.
2/15/18

Just what i have been looking for, nice price and a good amount of storage, connection speed not the best but it's good for what you pay

dea4
De A.
1/18/18

Is the most stable service I tested, I have 6 vps now with you. If yo need technical support for Mexican clients I'd like to try. ;)

Thanks.

caroln80
carol n.
1/18/18

There's nothing wrong with the service per se, but the competition is better.

With Vultr I can make swap files, adding upgrades is way cheaper and have access to servers closer to my location (Australia).

Your interface is good, and there are no issues with the service. It's just that the competition at this stage is superior. Sorry.

judye28
Judy E.
12/27/17

My first time buying a VPS service and I've been impressed with the offerings at Time4VPS. The service that I did buy was very well priced and it performs very well for the specifications that I ordered.

I did have some small setup issues where I had to contact support for help in verifying my account. Support was very fast at replying to my issue and the problem was sorted in less than an hour.

Setup of the service was easy and the choice of OS's was up to date and simple to install.

So far I couldn't be happier with Time4VPS and would not hesitate to recommend their services for price, performance and support.

michaelh797
Michael H.
12/18/17

Cheaper than EOMY special offers, one of the closest to western Russia data-centers, big HDD space and bandwidth limits on VPS plans. Simply perfect!

keelyh5
Keely H.
12/15/17

excellent value for the money. install/setup can be a bit tricky, if you want to install a different OS on your VPS, but after that, it is smooth sailing.

Response from Valentinas C.
Thank you!
michaelg671
MICHAEL G.
12/11/17

I'm comparing with current my Japanese VPS services. If I can test sometime, I will purchase by 2 year contract but it is hard to decide in this moment. I need to test it now.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4vps.eu staff and other customers.

Time4vps.eu?