Review of Time4vps.eu

sales@time4vps.eu

antonx
Anton X.
6/10/18

Paypal payment failed 3 times. Also, a smaller VPS plan would be nice (1 gb ram, a shared CPU core).

dons277
Don S.
6/1/18

Everything is perfect, except that there's no option to order more than one sever at a time, which I'd find very convenient. Just a friendly suggestion, there's nothing to follow up on

irenem88
Irene M.
4/30/18

I found an easter egg coupon on the site and put it in, but it was not taken into account in the billing process :(

Response from Valentinas C., Time4vps.eu Representative
It should! Unless the discount coupons have already been expired. Also, our customer support team is always ready to assist you.
johnv236
John V.
4/27/18

Storage VPS setup in less than an hour. Impressed of VPS stability so far. Good service for the price.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4vps.eu Representative
John, thanks!
michaell218
Michael L.
4/27/18

So far it's been easy! Questions to Support were answered right away, and my system is up and running.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4vps.eu Representative
Michael, thanks for such a nice feedback!
grega89
Greg A.
3/13/18

Good service, timely answer from sales support ticketing system, it would be nice to have a button to undo a purchase (made by error) before the payment, so not to have to contact the sales support team.

tobiasp9
Tobias P.
3/9/18

Everything is perfect, just - I don't like failed login pop ups :)
Maybe put some labels above inputs instead of redirecting me to the homepage and then telling me that my login failed.

jasonb357
Jason B.
3/9/18

The only quibble which resulted in confusion was one has to go through the VPS ordering process twice if an account hadn't been created first. It asks for security settings as part of the ordering process and once complete, nothing more. You're not asked to pay or anything. Simply, account created, VPS order lost, so you start again.

alejandroy1
Alejandro Y.
3/9/18

Wow, you need to verify everything, that is very good, if you filter bad users from good users, you always going to give the best of services, good for time4vps!

justink73
justin K.
2/28/18

Happy with the service. I wish there was an easier way of migrating between KVM and OpenVZ, as I need newer kernels for some of the projects I'm doing.

grantm62
Grant M.
2/25/18

Bitpay experience was not very good. I cannot use a Ledger Nano directly and have to use another third party application. Because this third party does not support segwit I had to move funds around the get the invoice payed.

Please consider another bitcoin payment processor.

petert203
Peter T.
2/15/18

Just what i have been looking for, nice price and a good amount of storage, connection speed not the best but it's good for what you pay

dea4
De A.
1/18/18

Is the most stable service I tested, I have 6 vps now with you. If yo need technical support for Mexican clients I'd like to try. ;)

Thanks.

caroln80
carol n.
1/18/18

There's nothing wrong with the service per se, but the competition is better.

With Vultr I can make swap files, adding upgrades is way cheaper and have access to servers closer to my location (Australia).

Your interface is good, and there are no issues with the service. It's just that the competition at this stage is superior. Sorry.

judye28
Judy E.
12/27/17

My first time buying a VPS service and I've been impressed with the offerings at Time4VPS. The service that I did buy was very well priced and it performs very well for the specifications that I ordered.

I did have some small setup issues where I had to contact support for help in verifying my account. Support was very fast at replying to my issue and the problem was sorted in less than an hour.

Setup of the service was easy and the choice of OS's was up to date and simple to install.

So far I couldn't be happier with Time4VPS and would not hesitate to recommend their services for price, performance and support.

michaelh797
Michael H.
12/18/17

Cheaper than EOMY special offers, one of the closest to western Russia data-centers, big HDD space and bandwidth limits on VPS plans. Simply perfect!

keelyh5
Keely H.
12/15/17

excellent value for the money. install/setup can be a bit tricky, if you want to install a different OS on your VPS, but after that, it is smooth sailing.

Response from Valentinas C., Time4vps.eu Representative
Thank you!
michaelg671
MICHAEL G.
12/11/17

I'm comparing with current my Japanese VPS services. If I can test sometime, I will purchase by 2 year contract but it is hard to decide in this moment. I need to test it now.

sharonc260
SHARON C.
12/9/17

All ok. Everything is convenient with payment, installation of programs, work and technical support.

danielg232
Daniel G.
12/9/17

Verification codes don't work, SMS don't come, some are in email, overall confusing and misleading.
Popup messxages stay infinitely over.

johnf575
john f.
12/2/17

In my experience I found Your service very good.
I'm fully satisfied with Time4VPS products.
Thanks! :-)

tracyw135
tracy w.
12/1/17

there's an option that's not explained (directadmin), providing some info or pointer would ease the shopping experience

helens163
Helen S.
11/30/17

Password policy violates my own password generating habits and forces me to use "save password" utility for this site

michelangelov
Michelangelo v.
11/29/17

Maybe making the purchase/Check-out process a bit more mobile friendly would really make it easy to order servers on the go.

russellv9
russell v.
11/29/17

Will be very cool if I can add more than one server to the cart at once. Thank you and have a nice day!

Questions? Get answers from the Time4vps.eu staff and other customers.

Time4vps.eu?