Review of Time4vps.eu

Suggest Category

irenem88
Irene M.
4/30/18

I found an easter egg coupon on the site and put it in, but it was not taken into account in the billing process :(

johnv236
John V.
4/27/18

Storage VPS setup in less than an hour. Impressed of VPS stability so far. Good service for the price.

michaell218
Michael L.
4/27/18

So far it's been easy! Questions to Support were answered right away, and my system is up and running.

brada30
BRAD A.
3/14/18

Good service, timely answer from sales support ticketing system, it would be nice to have a button to undo a purchase (made by error) before the payment, so not to have to contact the sales support team.

jamess841
James S.
3/9/18

Everything is perfect, just - I don't like failed login pop ups :)
Maybe put some labels above inputs instead of redirecting me to the homepage and then telling me that my login failed.

jasonb387
Jason B.
3/9/18

The only quibble which resulted in confusion was one has to go through the VPS ordering process twice if an account hadn't been created first. It asks for security settings as part of the ordering process and once complete, nothing more. You're not asked to pay or anything. Simply, account created, VPS order lost, so you start again.

debrac134
Debra C.
3/9/18

Wow, you need to verify everything, that is very good, if you filter bad users from good users, you always going to give the best of services, good for time4vps!

shinobui
Shinobu I.
2/28/18

Happy with the service. I wish there was an easier way of migrating between KVM and OpenVZ, as I need newer kernels for some of the projects I'm doing.

dinab26
Dina B.
2/25/18

Bitpay experience was not very good. I cannot use a Ledger Nano directly and have to use another third party application. Because this third party does not support segwit I had to move funds around the get the invoice payed.

Please consider another bitcoin payment processor.

elizabethf114
Elizabeth F.
2/16/18

Just what i have been looking for, nice price and a good amount of storage, connection speed not the best but it's good for what you pay

jackien35
Jackie N.
1/19/18

Is the most stable service I tested, I have 6 vps now with you. If yo need technical support for Mexican clients I'd like to try. ;)

Thanks.

egeo
EGE O.
1/18/18

There's nothing wrong with the service per se, but the competition is better.

With Vultr I can make swap files, adding upgrades is way cheaper and have access to servers closer to my location (Australia).

Your interface is good, and there are no issues with the service. It's just that the competition at this stage is superior. Sorry.

als101
al s.
12/28/17

My first time buying a VPS service and I've been impressed with the offerings at Time4VPS. The service that I did buy was very well priced and it performs very well for the specifications that I ordered.

I did have some small setup issues where I had to contact support for help in verifying my account. Support was very fast at replying to my issue and the problem was sorted in less than an hour.

Setup of the service was easy and the choice of OS's was up to date and simple to install.

So far I couldn't be happier with Time4VPS and would not hesitate to recommend their services for price, performance and support.

christya17
Christy A.
12/18/17

Cheaper than EOMY special offers, one of the closest to western Russia data-centers, big HDD space and bandwidth limits on VPS plans. Simply perfect!

keelyh5
Keely H.
12/15/17

excellent value for the money. install/setup can be a bit tricky, if you want to install a different OS on your VPS, but after that, it is smooth sailing.

brendak70
Brenda K.
12/12/17

I'm comparing with current my Japanese VPS services. If I can test sometime, I will purchase by 2 year contract but it is hard to decide in this moment. I need to test it now.

cherylb248
Cheryl B.
12/9/17

All ok. Everything is convenient with payment, installation of programs, work and technical support.

danielc159
Daniel C.
12/9/17

Verification codes don't work, SMS don't come, some are in email, overall confusing and misleading.
Popup messxages stay infinitely over.

gregorym87
Gregory M.
12/2/17

In my experience I found Your service very good.
I'm fully satisfied with Time4VPS products.
Thanks! :-)

russw21
Russ W.
12/1/17

there's an option that's not explained (directadmin), providing some info or pointer would ease the shopping experience

lesliem135
LESLIE M.
11/30/17

Password policy violates my own password generating habits and forces me to use "save password" utility for this site

michelangelov
Michelangelo v.
11/29/17

Maybe making the purchase/Check-out process a bit more mobile friendly would really make it easy to order servers on the go.

nancyr179
Nancy R.
11/29/17

Will be very cool if I can add more than one server to the cart at once. Thank you and have a nice day!

gailw78
Gail W.
11/26/17

Pro: surprisingly quick / easy.
Con:
1) uncommon password strength requirement (12 digits?!?)
2) Very data-greedy. (What the heck do you need my phone number for?)

williamx4
William X.
11/26/17

Very easy to purchase and set a VPS up, and so far a very reliable service. This is my second purchase.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4vps.eu staff and other customers.

Time4vps.eu?