Review of Time4VPS

Time4VPS reviews

soub
sou B.
2/28/19

Time4VPS is very nice cost and support.
in JPN. VPS servers services are very high cost. i cannot select Japanese VPS forever.
and Time4VPS support staffs are very kind and their responses are very quick.

so i am satisfied.

VPS server specs are great than Japanese other one. (CPU & Memory)

nickolass13
Nickolas S.
2/25/19

I'v been using Time4VPS for almost 2 years now and my experience so far is amazing. Services are highly stable and deliver exactly what's been promised. Prices are much better than any other offers you could possibly find. Thanks for creating such a beautiful company!

olivere13
Oliver E.
2/23/19

As I already mentioned I can't accept this kind of price raise (even for existing customers if they would upgrade) what you have done.

johnm1370
John M.
2/11/19

I am having issues trying to connect to my Remote Desktop connection. I am just investigating my Avast security company, who I believe may use hibernation and putting the computer to sleep, in the security system. Do you agree this could be a problem. If so what do I do about it? It is most frustrating. I am just awaiting a reply from Avast about this subject.

bensoni
Benson I.
1/29/19

The shopping experience is very good. Rarely see the VPS provider's complete sales system and back office. The page speed is smooth. The boss is estimated to be a virgin constellation. me too. I hope to have a perfect after-sales service. For the benefit of customers, VPS should not be oversold.

dimitrijg
Dimitrij G.
12/18/18

Then moving services from personal to company account required complicated verify procedure, you should think how to simmplify it. If it same person who ordered and who control both accounts it should be very easy to move services arround.

sibq
Sib Q.
12/11/18

Time4VPS is fantastic company with a great service. I have never experienced any downtime as I can recall that significantly impacted me or my clients. Staff are always on-hand to offer support, and I thank you all.

denist37
Denis T.
12/11/18

everything is very good, but last time there was a problem I paid with a card and indicated 2021 instead of 21 for the year and the pleth did not pass then I indicated 21 many times but did not pass the payments I contacted the bank, they said that the year was incorrectly specified, apparently yours
the payment partner paysera.com
incorrectly caches the form that they sent again and again 2021 instead of what I already indicated 21,
then paid to pay via paypal,
and everything is ok, thanks.

akimasax
Akimasa X.
12/4/18

Thank you for providing me new Windows VPS service.
Though your country is so far, your VPS service is working very well by now.
( At first for application, I chose Master Card for payment, but could not,then, I chose Visa Card,instead.)

srdjanu
Srdjan U.
11/28/18

You guys are great! This price is absolutely amazing, and so far, my experience with services was quite satisfying! Keep the good work!

ivanx
Ivan X.
11/27/18

I am overall very satisfied with the whole process of shopping and the hastiness of it. The only thing that I regret, and that is completely my fault, is that I could't use Docker with service selected. When I explored FAQ I figured out that I chose wrong service and that I could have gotten almost exact performance for the same price had I been more patient and thorough.

srdjana
Srdjan A.
11/25/18

Service is really excellent, 100% uptime in last two years. Price is among the best on the market. So, I purchased another one today...

andrejz2
Andrej Z.
10/24/18

I dont know if its just me, but buying multiple VPS seems to me a bit tricky. You have to individually click on each service each time. I would appreciate an option to choose how many services I would like to order. It wasnt a problem up until now since your support staff handled it great. But, today I was shocked at the responses and had to get it going somehow.

mircof
Mirco F.
9/29/18

I wrote you to get some clarifications and a discount code. Nothing from you, you were not there. Also, there's another account I created as PERSONAL and I had to create another one because there's no CHANGE TYPE button. So this email account is also wrong.

dps
DP S.
9/23/18

Great service at a great price. Very flexible and easy to start using, no downtime.
A lot of information to help you starting to use.

nelsono7
Nelson O.
8/23/18

I worked before with you, and love it...
Wish I could migrate all my server of my companies to you.

jeremyb145
Jeremy B.
8/16/18

Un servicio cómodo, bueno y rápido, la atención al cliente muy profesional. Pocas empresas hacen eso, excelente servicio!

timoh3
Timo H.
8/15/18

Good customer support, quick answer to my questions sealed the deal. Thank Valentine from customer support :)

thomasz30
Thomas Z.
8/10/18

cool price please add more server location I am is za/sa and the ping is wery poor bat service is wery good thanks

kostisx
Kostis X.
7/27/18

I didn't foresee the VAT.
The discount is not big, but the overall price matched my necessity for a docker VM.

ivanq4
Ivan Q.
7/27/18

Quick and easy. I am engaged in testing various environments and writing technical documentation. I need everything to be quick and easy, and here I found it.

tobiasp11
Tobias P.
7/27/18

using different services offered here since quite a while now and was always satisfied!
once i needed help from the customerservice; id probably had to wait longer until i had someone on any indian-callcenter on my ear as the whole story was got solved here..friendly fast and experienced, best buy for the buck by far around that buissness i could find over the last half-year. thanks for your work everybody involved at time4vps!
\(._.\) ƪ(‘-’ ƪ)(ʃ ‘-’)ʃ (/._.)/ *VPS-Dance's.. out*
sciencely,
a happy customer ♥

antonx
Anton X.
6/10/18

Paypal payment failed 3 times. Also, a smaller VPS plan would be nice (1 gb ram, a shared CPU core).

dons277
Don S.
6/1/18

Everything is perfect, except that there's no option to order more than one sever at a time, which I'd find very convenient. Just a friendly suggestion, there's nothing to follow up on

irenem88
Irene M.
4/30/18

I found an easter egg coupon on the site and put it in, but it was not taken into account in the billing process :(

Response from Valentinas C., Time4VPS Representative
It should! Unless the discount coupons have already been expired. Also, our customer support team is always ready to assist you.

Questions? Get answers from the Time4VPS staff and other customers.

Time4VPS?