This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Timboots.co.uk

Timboots.co.uk

Timboots.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Timboots.co.uk also ranks 32nd among Boots sites.

How would you rate Timboots.co.uk?

“this site is a big scam”

steve o.
12/3/09

this site is a big scam. it looks all well and good until you order from it. this is when your problems start. they will take your money but not deliver the goods. avoid at all costs. i have noticed their are other similar complaints on other sites regarding timboots.

steveo
December 3rd, 2009
laurac1
December 7th, 2009
This is a scam, I order boots which I did not recieve, when I e-mailed this bounced back company are now claiming a technical problem. I did pay through pay pal and raised a dispute and the company messaged back stating they will give a refund which is now pending so I advise dispute through pay pal if you have paid this way
donnab2
December 7th, 2009
This site is scam. I have ordered some boots which have not arrived but they have taken the money. I have emailed the company and they keep saying there is a problem tracking the order.

Questions? Get answers from the Timboots.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Timboots.co.uk?

Have a question about Timboots.co.uk?