Review of Tidestore

reviews@tidestore.com

319 reviews with 5 stars

jencyb
11/14/18

tidestore website not working please help me. I have done lot of purchase from tidestore.com I love their products.

Please let me know soon.

Thanks
Jency Barreto

stacyr64
12/28/17

concerned that the website isn't working, I'd like to order another pair of my favorite boots I have worn out. yes, not high quality but super cute and comfy

arshadm3
10/28/17

Tidestore is amazing. I received my items with 3 weeks and they fit perfectly. Their customer service is great and Im waiting for my second order and I cant wait. I highly recommend them.

cjj23
10/3/17

It's an Amazing Dress. I never had as many compliments as I did rocking this dress. Thank you so much!

alinec4
8/31/17

I ordered a party dress for my friend's birthday party on tidestore, and I was so worried on if it can arrive on that day. But it didn't disappoint me and it looks very beautiful, i love it so much. But I'm a little fat and it's ok at all.

edithb31
7/31/17

Hi seller... Let me say gracious and fit perfectly but very long.. That's because I'm short but love it... Thanks...I really love this item, and it actually beat my expectation, my friend also loved it, thanks for doing good business. item received as shown, I will continue doing business with you.

mr1066
7/28/17

Love the Material it's well sewn and it's thick enough with lining,it's a Lil Sal can't which is my fault,Can't zip at the side overall though it's definitely worth the $6:00 Nd very land am 5ft-8" and the way to take of 30 lbs,very vibrate Orange

jeremieg
7/25/17

The quality is very good,both the body and the legs fit very well except i think there is somewhat long to my hipshot ,but my wife told me it fits as well. Coat is top quality. Wish I bought it earlier.

louism61
7/24/17

Tidestore has many fine items. The shoe selection is outstanding and the heels are divine!. Dresses are stylish and very good quality. Men's items are good too!

tracya56
7/23/17

Love tidestore!
First time to buy dress here and im so satisfied. Great quality and excellent service. Maybe ill recommend my friends here. I think the next time Id order in advance or choose a faster shipping.

anthonyv39
7/21/17

Just rec'd my cardigan after placing my order a few days ago. I am very please with it. It looks just as beautiful as in the picture and it fit me perfectly. It certainly does make a statement for sure!
Thank you seller for doing such a good job not only with the quality of the product but also for shipping it to me my so fast. Can't wait to wear it!!!!

rosep61
6/14/17

: I received both my items at an awesome discounted price...A pair of sunglasses and a scarf set. I love them! I received them promptly and was pleasantly surprised when they came packed in an adorable felt case that looks like a huge envelope. This was such a cute touch and it can be used from a casual clutch or a nice case to keep paperwork in. Great job tidestore! I will definitely recommend you to others as well as continue ordering from you...Thanks again!

marko268
5/24/17

Am so happy to shop here tiredstore,it was my first time but I got great service and my order was exactly it was on the site page.

anettieb
5/22/17

I really don't have a problem with the way they do their service. I got my order sooner than I expected and I love it so much. Now I gotta be searching for more items.

julietw6
4/18/17

Another product from this website and I still get the same amount of satisfaction. It was a very smooth experience. I like their value for price, the service standards and the product quality.

dennism58
3/3/17

Tidestore has come up the best platform for fashion clothes. My first shopping came with a complete piece of nice surprise that will make me buy again.

jodiem36
1/20/17

I am exceptionally pleased with my dress. I ordered it in Bud Green color for my son's wedding in the summer but it is beautiful to wear anytime. Quality of the material & workmanship is great.

subhashd
1/11/17

I ordered two overcoats and got them in two weeks. The packing was neat. The overcoats were perfect fit. I loved the fabric and soft touch of these two overcoats! Amazing quality, excellent stitching and looks very stylish! The one thing I would especially like to mention is that the buttons and zippers are of excellent quality! I get so many complements! I am looking for some stylish bags and have seen the collection on tidestore.com. Ready for my next purchase!

addisons17
12/19/16

Don't waste your time. I bought a few dresses from tidestore.com and set to return as they weren't good quality and one of them was the wrong product. it's been over 3 weeks however nobody is picking my call or respondent my emails. Beware! do not buy anything from here.
But the representative helps me a lot, thank you for your service.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear that you had some problems regarding to your order. I've just checked our system and found your order. Please note that our representative would email you and resolve your problems, please kindly pay attention to your registered email box, thank you. Any other questions, please feel free to let me know at reviews@tidestore.com. Have a lovely day.
ildah
11/13/16

Kur nje mikesha ime me sygjeroi te blija nje produkt tek Tidestore, mendova se do te merrja nje produkt sipas shijeve dhe peritshmerive te mia, por ne fakt ndodhi e kunderta. Produkti me erdhi i demtuar dhe cilesia e tij linte shume per te deshiruar. U zhgenjeva disi dhe kontaktova Tinderstore.com per pakenaqesine time. Ata me kthyen pergjigje shume vone, pra arrita te kuptoj qe kjo faqe ose kopani ka probleme jo vetem me cilesine e produktit por edhe me korrektesine ne kthimin e pergjigjeve te ankesave te klienteve. Heren tjeter do ta mendoj dy here nese do me duhet te blej ndonje produkt online tek Tinderstore.com. Sidoqofte edhe pse me vonese ata me kthyen pergjigje dhe me thane se do te me rimbursonin te gjitha parate e shpenzuara per produktin e blere, se paku ne kete pike u treguan korrekt. Gjithashtu me premtuan se produktin tjeter do ta merrja falas. Epo gjysma e se keqes apo jo?. Shpresoj te kete permiresime ne vazhdim kjo faqe, do e rimendoj serish vendimin tim per te blere ose jo ketu.

UPDATE

Problemi im i mesiperm u zgjidh me sukses. Faleminderit SiteJabber per pergjigjen e shpejte nga ana juaj dhe shqetesimin qe shfaqet ne zgjidhjen e problemit tim. Tani besoj vertete se i mbani premtimet tuaja per cdo klient. Edhe nje shoqja ime kishte pasur fillimisht nje eksperience jo te mire por ju ja zgjidhet edhe asaj menjehere problemin. Ndonjehere probleme te tilla ndodhin ne faqet dhe blerjet online. Faleminderit. Jeni me te miret.

Response from Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Hi,
vanjaz1
6/2/16

Have waited for over a week on my order, no dress came till now. Could someone kindly email me and let me know my order status, thank you.
I really need it urgently for the upcoming party.

irinav3
5/19/16

Haven't got my dress for over half a month and I need it next week for my upcoming party.
I would like to confirm where it is now. If someone could kindly email me, I would be more appreciated.
thank you.

arthurp36
2/29/16

This site is wonderful! I have a wedding and special events business and recommend it to ALL my clients. The quality and fit is always perfect, items show up promptly and the prices are ridiculously low!!!! Everyone should shop here!!

aracelisc1
2/26/16

The staff and supervisors are very helpful, and they are quick to respond to any questions! my dress was absolutely astounding and was made for custom fit and it fit like a glove! I absolutely love this site and would definitely suggest this if you are looking for prom, bridesmaid, or any formal dress you need!

ogidio
2/26/16

Very good products and fast delivery. I do recommend tidestore.com for you online shopping. I have ordered both a wedding dress and wedding shoes and was very pleased with my buys.
Over all a good and a reliable online shopping site.

Mine took 2 months I only received 1 garment which was poorly made and did not fit, I attempted to return the item and the post office refused the package as no such address it was returned to me. I conversed with these people trying to resolve the issue, finally I reversed the charges on my credit card. The package sits to this day waiting for them to send a legitimate return label, if they want it back. I received no further e-mails from them after I reversed the charges, I will wait a year and a day and then donate the useless poorly made garment to Goodwill.

By CHRIS A.

Good luck with that. I've been waiting since mid-December for a sweater, and now for my money back. Nothing - not even a response from these scammers.

By Katie O.

Dear customer, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are so sorry that we didn't meet your expectations. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible? You can also contact us via service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. I’m looking forward to your reply, thank you very much! Best regards, Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your quetsion here. If you need in urgent, you neeed to know the follwing: For the shipping,expedited shipping is 2-5 days,standard shipping is 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 25 days. You can see the processing time for the products you need on the products page. Total tome would be processing time plus the shipping time. Could you please tell me your order number so that we can solve your problem as soon as possible?? If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at reviews@tidestore.com or service@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidestore Team

Its in China

By binita m.

Dear Emily, Thanks for your question here. Our phone number is 0086-29-68508332. If your phone could reach the international numbers, that would be okay. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Good Luck my order placed at the end of Nov 2014. l item arrived in Jan 15. I refused the package that arrived in February. Shoddy workmanship, poor quality, bad sizing.

By CHRIS A.

You can contact them on following: affiliate@tidestore.com service@tidestore.com +86-29-82016882 http://www.tidestore.com/help/1processing-Time-260.html#detail2

By Lee C.

Hi, dear Smita, Thank you for your question here. I see our representative has contacted you from reviews@tidestore.com. Please don't worry and you would get your items soon. Have a nice day. Tidestore

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative

Hi, dear, We are located in China and all the items are made here. Hope this would be helpful for you. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidestore.com or reviews@tidestore.com. Have a nice day. Tidestore Team

By Meg L., Tidestore Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Tidestore staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Tidestore