TicketmasterUK

TicketmasterUK has a consumer rating of 2.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TicketmasterUK also ranks 102nd among Tickets sites. The most common issues with TicketmasterUK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate TicketmasterUK?

“Lost tickets”

J P.
10/31/17

My email was lost, my credit card had been cloned so I had destroyed it. I could not get access to my concert tickets. I rang their helpline and they very quickly sent me an email attaching the tickets. Excellent service.

“Consistently awful”

Jim S.
1/5/18

A lot of the ticket broker sites are cons, but this has to be the worst with all the additional superfluous charges.

jp254
October 31st, 2017
mct
December 21st, 2012
Fast and easy.

Printed tickets there and then!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TicketmasterUK staff and other customers.

Ticketmaster: All your entertainment needs under one virtual roof with tickets for theatre, concerts, sport, family events, clubs and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketmasterUK?

Have a question about TicketmasterUK?