Review of Tiara Bella

tiarabellacandles@gmail.com

1 star

pamelaw154
7/26/18

I love Tiara Bella products. They have some innovative scents based on customer suggestions. I also like that it's a home based business and by purchasing from them I'm supporting a local small business.

cherylb298
7/17/18

Carol's products smell soooooooo good!! The soft leather smells like the interior of my new car, in fact I keep one of her wicked in there to extend the smell. Her blends are like no other I've ever run across. I'm very sensitive to smells and I can't get enough of her products. Also, she is quick to respond to questions and to ship products. It's more like dealing with a trusted friend.

joannet26
4/3/17

Your body butter:
My 9-year-old boy bought like 5-6 products from you last Sunday in Superstition Blues & Brews.
Can't thank you enough, he really enjoyed it and giving them as upcoming gifts.
great Job!

Joanne L Terry
Handlebar J Restaurant
Scottsdale's Original Rib House & Honky Tonk since 1975

carolc107
2/26/17

Easy to use for my customers and I'm notified immediately that a review has come in. I like that they have choices and the option to leave a written review in their words.

donnam182
2/8/17

It made my skin feel wonderful! I have never had a skin product that felt so good.

Donna McKeen
Mesa, AZ

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thank you Donna. All natural ingredients with no fillers is the only way to go!
dianeh85
1/8/17

These candles have the best and longest lasting scent of any I have tried. And I've tried a lot. And they always have a new scent for the holidays or even a scent just for you. You must try these candles, bath bombs and more.

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thank you so much! We pride ourselves on just the right amount of scent. Thanks again!
raniap
10/3/16

detailed and personal. I really enjoyedTiara, I explained to her my vision in my head and she listened to every detail and is making my vision into a piece .

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thank you so much! Looking forward to working with you!
bevk1
9/16/16

Carol is such an awesome gal, and willing to help with fundraisers. She is very generous, and I couldn't be happier with her. She will create special scents for fundraisers, and now CMA (Christian Motorcyclists' Association) has their very own wonderful scent! She is great to do business with, and you can't go wrong buying her products! Thank you, Carol, for what you have done for CMA!

Sincerely,
Bev Kaftan
Run for the Son
CMA

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thank you so much! It's my pleasure to help out when I can!
mickeyw12
9/6/16

My husband brought home one of these candles and it made our house fresh and clean. I love these candles. So I sent my sister one and she loves it also! Thank you Carol for doing this.

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thank you so much Mickey! Glad that both you and your sister loved them!
mikeb298
9/6/16

Ah, just got back from the Man Cave and boy was it the best. Bacon and Whiskey flavored Candles, are you kidding me! Christmas shopping done.

Response from Carol C., Tiara Bella Representative
Thanks Mike! We created this Man Cave with guys like you in mind. Glad you loiked it!

Questions? Get answers from the Tiara Bella staff and other customers.

Tiara Bella?