Thomson.co.uk

Thomson.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thomson.co.uk?

“Deceitful company.”

Darren C.
5/9/17

Went to pay my balance for my holiday. Found that my flight times had changed. Phone them to say I couldn't make my flight now that it had changed. Ask why I hadn't been informed of the change of flight and told that the e-mail was pending. So they are waiting for customers to pay the balance/deposit then telling them that there flight times had changed. Checked my emails 10 mins later. Believe it or not e-mail from Thomson telling me of my flight changes. Do not trust this company.

darrenc35
May 9th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Thomson.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thomson.co.uk?

Have a question about Thomson.co.uk?