Thinkery.me

Thinkery.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Thinkery.me?

“Obviously, as a reviewer on here, I really like browsing...”

Bobbi D.
7/17/11

Obviously, as a reviewer on here, I really like browsing the internet. Bookmarks are great, but too often they start accumulating and I don't remember why I bookmarked them in the first place. This site is kind of like keeping bookmarks, but better. You register for free and you can access it from any browser. I used the Chrome web app store and installed the extension for my Chrome browser. When I go to a site that I like, but don't have time to explore at the moment, I add it to my Thinkery using the button. You can also add directly once you are logged in to your Thinkery site. If you are familiar with Gmail and how the labels works, this allows you to do the same thing. When you save the page, Thinkery saves portions of the page (images, text) when you add the url. You can add tags (labels) to better identify your new addition (i. E. food, coupons, shopping). You can also add notes about why you added it to your Thinkery. And, it's not limited to bookmarking. You can also add your random/daily thoughts or notes, and add tags and notes about your thought, as well. You can keep each item in your Thinkery private or you can share with the community. I tried many different note sites/apps and I like that I have access to this one on any computer. It's very easy to use. Using the extension with Google Chrome, makes it even better because I have the shiny penny syndrome. I browse to a page and want to read it, but "Ooooh, a shiny penny!" and I see something even more interesting. All I have to do is hit my Thinkery button, change my tags, and save. All without leaving the website I'm on, then click the "shiny penny." Great idea!

bobbid
July 17th, 2011

Great idea!

Questions? Get answers from the Thinkery.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thinkery.me?

Have a question about Thinkery.me?