This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TheWhiteningClinic.ie

TheWhiteningClinic.ie has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. TheWhiteningClinic.ie also ranks 35th among Teeth Whitening sites.

How would you rate TheWhiteningClinic.ie?

“Brilliant service, friendly and welcoming staff who...”

Lily J.
6/23/14

Brilliant service, friendly and welcoming staff who explain everything to you in detail and ensure you are comfortable. Great results, thank you for being so helpful, my teeth look amazing.

lilyj6
June 23rd, 2014
jackk29
June 4th, 2014
I recently had my teeth whitened at The Whitening Clinic. The staff were friendly and helpful and the environment was calming. I am pleased with the results. Would recommend.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TheWhiteningClinic.ie staff and other customers.

The Whitening Clinic (CALL: 01 675 0821) are a laser Teeth whitening Clinic: Based in Dublin 2, Limerick and Newbridge and also offer Snap on veneers. We use

audreyo2
audrey o.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheWhiteningClinic.ie?

Have a question about TheWhiteningClinic.ie?