Stunning Dentistry

Stunning Dentistry has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stunning Dentistry also ranks 5th among Dentist sites.

• I went Stunning dentistry for cleaning of my teeth and Dr. Priyank Sethi treated very well.
  • I had a Root Canal and wisdom teeth removal done at Stunning Dentistry last month.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Stunning Dentistry?

“Most elite and luxury dental clinic”

suresh p.
1/10/20

I went Stunning dentistry for cleaning of my teeth and Dr. Priyank Sethi treated very well. One on one personalized consultation session with Dr. Priyank is very helpful for me, he describes complete treatment very well and I am highly satisfied and happy with the treatment. I will recommend others also to get treated at Stunning Dentistry. All the facilities and technologies are excellent. I had a great luxury experience at Stunning Dentistry.

priyank sethi (9) root canal (5)
sureshp22
January 10th, 2020
nitus6
July 31st, 2020
My gums were a lot visible which made me conscious while smiling. I knew I had this gummy smile issue since I was young, but was never satisfied with any dentist until I met Dr. Priyank and he explained me so well that I finally got convinced for a LASER treatment and I am in Love with my new smile. Best decision of my life.
richardb1986
May 24th, 2020
Dr. Priyank Sethi and Stunning Dentistry has given me, what I have been looking for more than 2 years now. I did meetings with so many other dentists but wasn't satisfied anywhere. Dr. Priyank was extremely understanding, supportive and caring and made sure all my doubts and concerns were cleared before the start of the Smile Designing process. The Veneers were amazing and look so natural and I am extremely glad I found you guys. Thanks once again.
nainikas
July 15th, 2020
Got a complete smile makeover done with 16 Porcelain Veneers. Shade and colour of this is amazing and looks so natural. I am impressed with the results and I hope my review would help a lot of people searching for a Best Smile designer in India.
manindara
April 10th, 2020
Just on Dr. Priyank's recommendation; started with Invisalign from USA almost 9 months back and truly that was one of the best decisions I would have ever made. It was a bit expensive but totally worth it. Whole 9 months were comfortable and most importantly I was able to eat normally all throughout the treatment. Thanks Stunning Dentistry and Dr. Priyank.
veds7
April 27th, 2020
My Father is an Oral Cancer patient and we came here for his new tongue fabrication since his tongue was removed during his surgery. We thought it would not be possible, but Dr. Saurabh Shrivastava and Dr. Priyank Sethi did an outstanding job and in just 4 days my dad has got his new artificial tongue. I know many people like me think that it is not possible but with recent technology and such highly trained doctors it was all possible and a success. Thanks to the whole team.
jattink
September 17th, 2020
My entire mouth had swollen because of tooth pain and I so urgently needed to see a dentist as the whole country was facing a Lockdown. One of my friends recommended me to talk to Dr. Priyank Sethi and I booked an appointment through their website. He is such a gem of a person that he sterilized his whole clinic just for me and did my emergency Root canal in a single session and the whole treatment was painless. God Bless Dr. Priyank Sethi and the whole team of Stunning Dentistry.
sanjeevanig1
August 17th, 2020
My father's teeth had started falling off. Here in Canada, the dentists charge a bomb for even a root canal. So I planned a trip to New Delhi and Stunning Dentistry. Their clinic was hygienic, equipped with all latest technology and I would say, better than a Canadian Dentist. The dentist identified the decayed teeth after examining his dental health. He suggested multiple crown fittings and was really reassuring about the outcome. The treatment took a week and the results were very good. The implanted teeth look natural. Really Happy with all the staff and services.
naveeng9
December 14th, 2019
I have visited Delhi for travel purpose, during Google search I have contacted Dr. Priyank Sethi at Stunning dentistry for my smile design treatment. After visiting their clinic I feel very comfortable and their one on one consultation session, (around 30 minutes) is very helpful and guide me about my dental procedure. It's a true dentistry. I am very happy and thanks to Dr. Priyank and his team.
rajeevk27
May 1st, 2020
Nice Job done. No pain while the Root Canal and Crown was done. My Feedback is that you guys should open another branch in North Delhi as it is very tough to commute so far.
lyndalls2
April 25th, 2020
Best thing about this place is the hygiene and neatness. I like it when the owners are particular about it and this is the utmost requirement for a dental clinic. I am satisfied with the whole experience and coming here from Australia was completely worth it and would recommend Stunning to everyone who's looking for quality dental work.
pankajk49
May 12th, 2020
When it comes to dental problems, our whole family is sorted. Call Ginni or her team and she helps with you with earliest appointments and then Dr. Priyank takes care of the rest. We don't have to worry since these guys are our Family Dentists and I highly appreciate their professionalism.
kumarana
September 27th, 2020
Got my first ever root canal done by Dr. Priyank Sethi. I was very nervous for it because I had my Civil exams coming up and I am afraid of pain, but it was all perfect and done in just 1 hour. Thanks Doctor!
radhikak12
June 6th, 2020
I am a 24 years old Fashion Designer and I started with Invisible Aligners under the guidance of Dr. Priyank in the month of July 2019 and finished wearing my last aligner now and the results are mind blowing. All the alignments have been done perfectly and I am loving my smile now. Thank You Sir for your treatment.
shashasd
February 9th, 2020
I am from Texas, US and had been struggling with poor dental health. Thanks to this thorough professional and knowledgeable dentist Dr. Priyank Sethi that I got rid of all the problems. He made me so comfortable throughout the process and it was painless.
Regards to him and his team.
inderjeetj
December 9th, 2019
Such a great experience I went through at Stunning Dentistry. I'm very satisfied with the whole dental implants process. I recommend to anyone who's looking for a true professional dental implants treatment.
stefanm87
April 12th, 2020
Dr. Ujjwal Gulati - The Implantologist was fabulous and is highly experienced. I did not feel a thing while the implants were placed in my bone. Extremely professional and he knows how to handle and make someone so comfortable. Hats Off to this surgeon and surely this is one of the best implant surgeon in India!
mansiu
June 30th, 2020
Thank You Ms. Ginni Sehgal for the best experience. She was so sweet and helpful and I would like to recommend her to anyone who is looking in for a genuine and trustworthy dental clinic in India.
balbirs9
August 24th, 2020
Teeth in One Day" kind of plan by Stunning Dentistry brought me here. The complete procedure was precisely performed with a LASER and all jobs were done in a day. I would surely recommend Stunning Dentistry Teeth in one day procedure to everyone.
rahulb55
April 1st, 2020
These guys are extremely transparent in the way they tell you your problem and suggest solutions and their pricing. I am extremely happy with the overall experience.
mukeshb8
January 11th, 2020
The service and response from Stunning Dentistry has been commendable. I got a RCT and Crown done and it was painless & quick.
rashidap2
June 23rd, 2019
I went to Stunning Dentistry for getting my Full Mouth Tooth implants done. I consulted the Director, Dr. Priyank Sethi there. His patient friendly attitude and excellent medical knowledge made all my worries go away. Also; the infrastructure of the clinic he has made is true to its name "Stunning" I must say. The procedure was smooth and they made me comfortable all throughout. I would recommend him and his surgical team to anyone who is going for dental implants.
rashidap3
June 23rd, 2019
I had a Root Canal and wisdom teeth removal done at Stunning Dentistry last month. I am highly satisfied and very pleased with the treatment and care I have received. Dr Priyank took great care of me throughout the process and made sure both the procedures were as painless. The team is excellent at what they do, and I would strongly Stunning Dentistry to everyone looking in for a trustworthy doctor!
mikeh925
August 10th, 2019
I have never met a Dentist who cared like Dr. Priyank Sethi. He has been spectacular in every aspect. He is very honest, gentle and caring for his patients. He talks and discusses every procedure and wants you to be as comfortable as possible. He is very relaxed in his work. He gives you the quality treatment you need and goes the extra mile in putting a shine in your smile. Highly recommend!

Good dentistry and amazing staff and doctors with international level standards.

By Kumaran A.
See more answers (12)

I found them to be really professional and good with their work.

By Aarushi D.

Its a great dental company and my experience was great with them.

By Aarushi D.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Stunning Dentistry staff and other customers.

'We believe in delivering No Compromise Dentistry assisted with Top- notch technology. Our team of Internationally acclaimed specialists craft smiles with a personalized touch making sure our clients receive the best services in the world of dentistry.'

Business History

The idea behind Stunning Dentistry was to create a Luxury Brand in Dentistry for a class of people who don't wish to compromise when it comes to their oral health.

Here at Stunning Dentistry, we exclusively focus over patient experience rather than just performing dental procedures. We devote time in understanding patient apprehensions and nervousness. As every patient is different and so is our approach towards them.
Our doctors combine their artistic, technical and communication skills with empathy to create an Elite Dental Experience.
Our welcoming support staff and team of client coordinators make sure our patients receive an exquisite experience. For us every patient is special and we treat them in a special way, that's what makes us the Global leader in dentistry.
We believe in creating life changing moments by our unique way of recreating smiles. We follow strict international guidelines when it comes to sterilization and this practice makes us the most trusted dental clinic in the country.

stunningd1
Priyank S.
Founder & Owner
Our Founder and CEO, Dr. Priyank Sethi established this luxury brand for the class of patients who wish to have No Compromise Dentistry.

An alumnus of the prestigious Peoples College of Dental Sciences and Research Center, he graduated and completed his post graduation from the same institute in the field of Conservative Dentistry and Micro Endodontics.
He further received advanced training in Digital Smile Designing and Full Mouth Rehabilitation from Germany.
He is one of the few in the country who have been awarded with Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Dental Sciences.
He has been an avid clinician and has several national and international research publications on his name. He is one of the most loved celebrity dentist of the country and he believes that every patient is special & unique and so should be the way he or she is treated.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stunning Dentistry?

Have a question about Stunning Dentistry?