This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

TheUniformClub.net

TheUniformClub.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TheUniformClub.net also ranks 26th among Uniforms sites. The most common issues with TheUniformClub.net are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate TheUniformClub.net?

“These people are crooks!”

Jenny S.
4/27/13

These people are crooks! I spent almost $500 on Catholic school uniforms for my seventh grade child. I returned half of the merchandise, unused with tags in tact. I explained the debit card I originally purchased with was canceled. They would not issue the refund to another card or by check. They insisted on sending the refund back to a defunct card. I called 3 weeks later and explained that I never got the refund. They said too bad we sent it. Essentially they have stolen my $278. So t buy your uniforms here.

jennys24
April 27th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the TheUniformClub.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TheUniformClub.net?

Have a question about TheUniformClub.net?