This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Thetechnation.org

Thetechnation.org

Thetechnation.org has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Thetechnation.org also ranks 162nd among Forum sites.

How would you rate Thetechnation.org?

“Im the owner and founder of thetechnation.org and he...”

Jordan P.
11/17/13

Im the owner and founder of thetechnation.org and he received a warning for advertising cause he said join his websitein our rules general board worldwide it says SPAM AND ADVERTISING 2.4 Advertising on TTN is strictly prohibited.

“So, at first I loved the atmosphere but then when I...”

Eredis G.
11/17/13

So, at first I loved the atmosphere but then when I went to the Website Showcase section and posted my Website, So people can review it. All of a sudden I got a warning said that I advertise... but I said people to review the site, and Why would you make a Website Showcase section, If you don't want people posting there websites for review... Then I got banned shortly after that, I just think the owner is just desperate to ban/warn someone, seems immature in my Eyes...

jordanp8
November 17th, 2013

SPAM AND ADVERTISING
2.4 Advertising on TTN is strictly prohibited.
eredisg
November 17th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Thetechnation.org staff and other customers.

jordanp9
Jordan P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Thetechnation.org?

Have a question about Thetechnation.org?