The Statement Piece

The Statement Piece has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Statement Piece ranks 43rd among Custom Jewelry sites.

How would you rate The Statement Piece?

“Amazing!”

DeNean P.
11/15/20

I ordered the RENAY in gold and I absolutely love it! It was packaged perfectly and arrived safely. It's the perfect piece to wear as a clutch or purse (it comes with a long AND short gold chain on the inside which gives some versatility). The inside is satin, black and it has enough space to carry your essentials. It's perfect for any special occasion and/or spicing up an outfit! It's gorgeous! I highly recommend it! My pictures don't do it justice.

deneanp
November 15th, 2020

tyneshac1
November 2nd, 2020

I love this bag! I haven't worn it yet but its the perfect size and the detail definitely makes a statement! You might have to be careful with the material because it will snag.

anit7
February 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I've been buying from these ladies for a few months now and their customer service is unmatched. They're pleasant to talk to and their pieces are to die for. Well crafted and beautiful to look at.

Questions? Get answers from the The Statement Piece staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Statement Piece?

Have a question about The Statement Piece?