Review of thesqua.re

Tel: +44 (0) 203-701-3010
stay@thesqua.re

ks359
3/20/19
This is a company that took $11,000 for an apartment that was a swap against another apartment that they advertised, an apt which wasn't actually available. They did their business through a series of confusing and foreign exchanges, such that I was getting emails from something called Homeaway, half in Chinese. Four hours after I realized I made a mistake (10 days before we'd move in) and requested a refund, they refused to release me from the agreement. This is now being reviewed by authorities.
adolfw4
6/13/17
As we embarked on our Europe tour (we were a gang of 3 couples), we travelled to Paris from Greece and having stayed at 3-4 star hotels in Athens, we wanted a private accommodation in the city of love and what a terrific apartment it was! The plush 4-bedrooms were so huge and had brightest walls that were so beautiful. It was a royal feeling. Had a great feeling staying in a serviced apartment. ThankYou thesqua.re!!
williams762
1/28/17
Stayed last year during christmas in one of thesqua.re's apartment in canary wharf. They were not my first choice but due to holiday blockage of hotels I found them on internet. It really turned out as a blessing in disguise. Had a great time staying in their apartment. Will surely choose them again in future.

I cannot. I can tell you a horror story: the company took $11,000 for an apartment that was a swap against another apartment that they advertised, an apt which wasn't actually available. They did their business through a series of confusing and foreign exchanges, such that I was getting emails from something called Homeaway, half in Chinese. Four hours after I realized I made a mistake (10 days before we'd move in) and requested a refund, they refused to release me from the agreement. This is now being reviewed by authorities.

By K S.

This also happened to me. It is possibly a consistent and deceptive practice.

By K S.
Questions? Get answers from the thesqua.re staff and other customers.

3 Photos for thesqua.re