thesqua.re

thesqua.re has a consumer rating of 3.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. thesqua.re also ranks 21st among Apartment Rental sites.

How would you rate thesqua.re?

“Great Professional Experience of Stay”

William S.
1/28/17

Stayed last year during christmas in one of thesqua.re's apartment in canary wharf. They were not my first choice but due to holiday blockage of hotels I found them on internet. It really turned out as a blessing in disguise. Had a great time staying in their apartment. Will surely choose them again in future.

“unprofessional, catastrophic, predatory”

K S.
3/20/19

This is a company that took $11,000 for an apartment that was a swap against another apartment that they advertised, an apt which wasn't actually available. They did their business through a series of confusing and foreign exchanges, such that I was getting emails from something called Homeaway, half in Chinese. Four hours after I realized I made a mistake (10 days before we'd move in) and requested a refund, they refused to release me from the agreement. This is now being reviewed by authorities.

williams762
January 28th, 2017
adolfw4
June 13th, 2017
As we embarked on our Europe tour (we were a gang of 3 couples), we travelled to Paris from Greece and having stayed at 3-4 star hotels in Athens, we wanted a private accommodation in the city of love and what a terrific apartment it was! The plush 4-bedrooms were so huge and had brightest walls that were so beautiful. It was a royal feeling. Had a great feeling staying in a serviced apartment. ThankYou thesqua.re!!
ks359
March 20th, 2019

I cannot. I can tell you a horror story: the company took $11,000 for an apartment that was a swap against another apartment that they advertised, an apt which wasn't actually available. They did their business through a series of confusing and foreign exchanges, such that I was getting emails from something called Homeaway, half in Chinese. Four hours after I realized I made a mistake (10 days before we'd move in) and requested a refund, they refused to release me from the agreement. This is now being reviewed by authorities.

By K S.

This also happened to me. It is possibly a consistent and deceptive practice.

By K S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the thesqua.re staff and other customers.

thesqua.re is an online community for travellers offering fully-furnished and beautifully decorated serviced apartments in London, Paris New York, Dublin & New Delhi. You can pamper yourself with a relaxing retreat and enjoy a lavish stay in comfortable apartments in your budget.

Both corporate and leisure travellers can enjoy a stay in these apartments, which are well-connected with shopping centres, restaurants and tourist attractions.

Business History

We offer corporate mid to long term accommodation and relocation solutions in our premium serviced apartments in London, Paris, New York, Dublin & New Delhi. In 2016, we celebrated 8 years of success in hospitality and we have received multiple industry awards for our exceptional product and service. As thesqua.re, we are reimagining business travel. We are offering our clients an all-in-one online account where they can manage all bookings and finances in one place, collate management information, and clients earn loyalty points on every single booking. These loyalty points can be redeemed for discounts against future bookings, and especially businesses with multiple travellers can earn great savings. Next big step for our brand is the concierge app that will be introduced in 2017. This app will make it easier for in house clients to figure out how to access their apartment and how their appliances work, and also allow clients to contact our Guest Service team directly from the app.

pradeepg3
Pradeep G.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about thesqua.re?

Have a question about thesqua.re?