Review of Thesaurus.com

555 12th Street
Oakland, CA 94607, US

arthurb58
1/8/18

I have found this website to come in very useful for many purposes in regards to writing, I use it routinely for school papers as a means in aiding me in helping find words that fit well into my literature, and have even used it when writing and revising resumes. I also like the feature it has where you can switch between the thesaurus mode to dictionary mode as needed.

pissedo1
6/5/10

I love this website and have used it for years in association with some of the work that I do on a daily basis. However, in the last couple of months, I have tried to contact the site AND it's parent company because there's an issue that is crossing several computers and several Windows OS that is shutting down the IE and/or the tab being browsed in and forcing a reload with a small pop-up indicating that there was a problem with the website. I have contacted them through their sister site, Dictionary.com, and parent company Ask.com and gotten absolutely zilch for a reply. The computers that are encountering the problem are XP and a brand new Win7 both of which are fully updated at all times and both have additionally reported the issue through auto-reporting of failures/crashes/etc.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Thesaurus.com staff and other customers.

Thesaurus.com?