Review of Therdstore

Tel: 866-761-3502

1 Review From Our Community

steveg150
4/12/17

I purchased 7 items under two purchase orders for the RD (Restaurant Depot) Store online of 4/7/17. The site had an advertised price and then a coupon code applied at check-out. So you know you are getting a discounted price but do not know what it is until you check out. On both of the purchase orders they stated the list price and coupon code, along with amount of discount for each item. Then they gave a total purchase price. These were submitted, processed by the company with invoices sent as well as they submitted amounts to be debited to my bank account. Then latter in the afternoon I received a call from someone at the company who said they will not be filling my order because they made an error on the coupon but they would sell it to me for a higher price. I believe this is a bait and switch. I called in to talk with the manager, Jim, on 4/11 and only repeated what was told to me by the first person. He was rude, curt and would not even allow me to talk; nor would he offer any kind of a compromise.

Questions? Get answers from the Therdstore staff and other customers.

Therdstore?