The Pedicure Plus reviews

London, England SW18 4SX, United Kingdom
info@thepedicureplus.co.uk

toyahb
12/28/13

I rang reception at 2.30 saying I was literally just down the road but couldn't find actual salon,the lady On the phone advised me to park where I was and walk to salon, she said it would take around 3 minutes. Got there a mere 8mins late assuming everything was fine. I said " hi I've just come to get my eyebrows done", the woman replied " no your not" I said "excuse me" she said "your late pay £50 extra
And I can do them otherwise no" I was totally appalled by this, this was so unprofessional and she was so rude, and obviously it Is just a money making scheme. I feel still in total shocked at the way she spoke to me. I can't believe any business treats it's clients like this!

astikap
4/14/12

I went to Pedicure Plus on Wednesday (firstly I was supposed to be booked on Saturday, but once the receptionist heard about Groupon voucher, she decided there is no availability for weekend). The salon is nice, but cosy- you getting your treatment almost next to other person, which could be not comfortable for some people; the lady responsible for my pedicure was a star! She was a professional, polite person, and her service is great- and this is the only reason I am giving the salon 3 stars, otherwise I would give only 1 star.
Firstly, the receptionist insisted I am not entitled to any manicure (I had a voucher for mani- and pedi-) as they ("buy mistake") gave me a full pedicure, as they didn't know I had Groupon voucher. After politely being told that they indeed knew, as that was the sole reason of re-booking me for Wednesday, the receptionist refused to admit she made a mistake and declared that am not entitled to any manicure "because of state of my feet", and because the full pedicure costs the salon a lot of money..(I just would like to assure everybody that "state of my feet" is pretty average, no problems there). Also, while entering the salon I was asked what service I was booked for, and I said, it was pedicure and manicure.
I insisted it was her fault she didn't put down, while registering, that I have a voucher, so she reluctantly decided I could have a "quick shape and polish" (in the voucher there was a full lux manicure). I agreed, as I was really happy with my pedicure.
Once my nails had been polished she approached me to take my voucher ( I had it in my bag) and when I said that it would be difficult for me to reach it (fresh polished nails), pointing at my bag, where was the voucher, she just simply took it from my bag! I give it to her, the voucher was visible, the bag was open, but nevertheless- I find it exeptionally rude!
Overall - pedicure- brilliant, manicure- no idea, as just got a quick one, service- very rude

Questions? Get answers from the The Pedicure Plus staff and other customers.

The Pedicure Plus?