Review of TheNextWeb

Amsterdam, 1018 XV, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 489 5779

bobr124
9/2/17

on mobile, it's annoying. The popup is half my screen, just telling me that they're taking my info and giving it to other companies. If you're doing that anyway, make the popup smaller and less annoying.

chadm17
8/19/14

I am occasionally a visitor of TheNextWeb.com because since the time I was looking for something to know about the improvements and inventions in technical field. As a technology site TheNextWeb is very important one and definitely provides the visitors a wide view of technological aspects.
I love this site for what I have already been said and because I am a technology lover.

faithf1
1/13/14

good for new site
everyone can learn from this site

cemo
10/21/13

great website! I am on this website every single day finding out the latest technology news. Highly recommended to all.

chriso1
3,070 helpful votes
11/5/09

"A one stop discovery shop for what's happening in the world of the web", this is an international blog focusing on startups, apps and all that's new and hopefully promising in what's being called "Web 2.0". Written by a truly international team of entrepreneurs and web enthusiasts, this one is a must-read for anyone wanting to keep pace (if that's possible) with emerging tech, social and design concepts on the internet.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the TheNextWeb staff and other customers.

TheNextWeb?