Review of The Mighty

Burbank, California 91502, United States
Tel: +1 213-379-2407

christam10
8/6/17

I have had the joy of writing for the might for about a year and a half (www.themighty.com/author/christa-t). I currently have published 27 articles with them about both chronic illness and mental health.

I was a reader of articles on The Mighty for months before I submitted any articles. I have always loved reading their aricles, even if I don't agree with every opinion in them, because they focus on advocating for individuals with every article published, even if that is as simple as awareness or validation. The newest website setup is organized, user-friendly, and simple. It also looks amazing.

As a writer, The Mighty continues to get better the longer you are working with them. The editors and staff are nothing short of amazing, and they're huge on community. The writers have our own separate newsletter with writing prompts and messages on new changes or other information we may need. The few people you work with closely (most often an editor) become like family. At one point, almost all of us (not everyone wanted one) were sent a free (soft) t-shirt, magnet, and handwritten thank you note. They're also working on organizing new writing workshops. The writing portal has had some minor glitches at times, but it is very easy to use and continues to improve over time. You can see the progress of all of your articles through the publication process, message your editor, view writing prompts, see how many view your articles have, and more. You don't get paid in money to write for them, but you're paid by community, mission, and support.

Overall, I have nothing at all that I could say negatively about The Mighty. I love the company and every staff member I have encountered, and I think the articles are fantastic (all of them, not just mine).

~ No, I was not paid or told to do this. I did this of my own independent thought without the input of others. I just genuinely think they're absolutely amazing.

Tip for consumers: Never hesitate to email them with input or questions - the staff are typically very prompt, and are always helpful.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the The Mighty staff and other customers.

The Mighty?