The Manthan School

The Manthan School has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The Manthan School ranks 235th among Education Other sites.

How would you rate The Manthan School?

“Excellent Educational Services and Friendly Staff”

Rohan V.
11/7/15

Thank You Manthan School! Excellent educational services and communication with parents. My daughter is a student of your nursery class and I am really happy with her improvements in terms of study and manners. Faculties are highly skilled and helpful and all other staff is also very friendly and supportive.

rohanv5
November 7th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the The Manthan School staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Manthan School?

Have a question about The Manthan School?