Themanechoicecanada reviews

themanechoicecanada.com@contactprivacy.com

1 Review From Our Community

shureno
11/30/18

Want to start off by saying that when it comes to these speedy hair growth supplement's or Stimulating hair oils I tend to be very skeptical, but the Mane Choice has certainly changed my mind on them.

The Oils do work, I've used them right b4 a shower & I do notice an increase in thickness right away & within a week the growth of my hair has sped up. The reason I use them b4 a shower is bcuz I find the oil so thick it takes like 3 shampoo's to strip it out completely, no joke. But maybe that's why it works so well since it penetrates deep into the scalp I guess. Either way I don't leave them in as a treatment as it suggest as it's far too oily for me anyway.

The vitamins, & now they have them in a drinkable format as well work just like the oils. They taste god awful the pills I'm talking about, and I'm sure the powdered drink pouches taste far better now. Conclusion is that I would take these over any other brands I've tried, & I've tried all of them believe me. Just don't buy these off any 3rd party site as they probably aren't the real thing. Buy them off the original website ONLY.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy them off Amazon. Use the official website.

Questions? Get answers from the Themanechoicecanada staff and other customers.

Themanechoicecanada?