The Logo Boutique reviews

Tel: 888-473-1117
info@thelogoboutique.com

brewerh
4/11/19

The Logo Boutique is simply amazing! The manager was very calm, answered every query very patiently. They really go out of their way to make you feel satisfied. The logo was on point and within the budget. I will definitely use The Logo Boutique for all my future design needs.

janelleo1
3/4/19

We had a great experience. The Logo Boutique team is very creative, fast and responsive. Great communication and beautiful work all for a reasonable price. I highly recommend The Logo Boutique.

evand29
7/31/17

Monica is a sweetheart! helped me through the process. I recommend Logo Boutique.
Great customer service!

virginiad22
7/13/17

Both Monica & Kelly were great to work with - got responses in a timely manner and they had no problem understanding the edits I wanted.

bjp5
7/13/17

Great experience with the project team. Timely responses and super creative. Exceeded my expectations and I would use them again!!! Thanks so much!!

BJ

sthefanyp
6/29/17

I had a great experience with this company! They were quick to respond and make as many changes to the logo as I needed, and let me tell you, it was a lot of them. I highly recommend them!

tommyt31
6/15/17

I had a "hero" logo design concept to use for my new brand and Monica turned it into exactly what I wanted immediately!!

Excellent service!

This is my 3rd time using the logo boutique and I will definitely use them again and again for any other future logo projects!!

-Tommy

kent417
5/26/17

Monica and her team are awesome. They can take your vision and make into a reality, I would recommend their services in a heartbeat.

staceyh44
5/25/17

Monica did an incredible job designing the logo for my family owned business. As a startup, we did not have any idea on what we wanted. Shared the business name and industry. Monica was extremely patient in designing multiple concepts and was responsive to requests for edits. We are very pleased with our logo and plan to continue doing business with The Logo Boutique. This is the third time I have used this service and I've been 100% pleased with the outcome. Thank you Monica!!

Stacey

samuelf25
5/24/17

Thelogoboutique designed our company logo in record time, the logo reflects exactly what we wanted. Thank you Thelogoboutique !!

andrewj92
5/23/17

The logo boutique is a great company. They are professional and provide great quality service. They are thorough and accommodated all my revision requests. I am very happy with our logo. Monica is a pleasant and proficient project manager.She's great.

juanf30
5/17/17

Love the accessibility and reliability that The Logo Boutique provides. Not only the work is up to any industry standards but the costumer care is very professional and friendly.
Highly recomend The Logo boutique

valentinor11
5/3/17

I hired the logo boutique a few weeks ago to design my company logo. They understood my vision and made it look ten times better than what I had imagined. I had a great experience, they offered very good customer service and the price is right. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a logo company.

jonh83
4/26/17

Very poor customer service. Very poor delivery. A lot of the promises on their site are a lie that they don't even try to live up to. Scam

erinv9
6/17/16

Monica was fantastic. I am not the best when it comes to explaining what I see in my head but she was extremely patient and made the changes needed when needed. This is my first blog and I wanted it done right and Monica seriously nailed it! I loved the whole process and will absolutely hire The Logo Boutique and Monica again! Now everyone needs to check out my gorgeous new blog and FB page!!! www.justaguest.com

amandak51
6/15/16

The logo boutique has been so helpful to me! They have made logo design easy and presented me with so many great ideas. I love providing feedback and getting a new design. Perfect process and i highly recommend it for anyone looking to update their logo or for a new one! I was recommended by my brother and have recommended all of my friends.

christinam60
3/8/16

Daniel and his team did a wonderful job of designing our logo. When I requested a change, the completed revision was spot on for what I had wanted. My husband and I are so glad we found the Logo Boutique. We got the logo we had envisioned and at a value price. I would highly recommend the Logo Boutique!

justinb97
3/4/16

Daniel and the team at the logo boutique did a fantastic job putting together my vision. They went above and beyond my needs and I highly recommend them for any logo and design needs!

howarda16
3/3/16

Great value and great logos! Daniel was great with my idea!! I'll use them again as i expand my business!!!

davidl264
3/3/16

I have been using Logo Boutique for over 8 years at three different companies - they have always been able to grasp my needs and clearly develop terrific materials, whether a new logo to branding materials for services to the "simple" business cards and letterhead "look" that I am after with my new business.

Daniel was a superstar in getting my latest project (logo plus all the paper collateral for a new company) completed in a timely fashion with some terrific initial suggestions for logo.

I'll be back for more!

David Long
On Call CIO

jeffreys64
3/3/16

The Logo Boutique designed the perfect logo for my business! I was very happy with the customer service and the promptness! I will definitely be recommending The Logo Boutique to all of my fellow entrepreneurs.

dougw27
2/25/16

I am extremely satisfied with the Logo Boutique! Instant communication that lasted the entire process. Great logo, great service!!. I will definitely promote this company to anyone that needs a logo! Great work Daniel and Staff!!

meganc23
9/9/15

The Logo Boutique created exactly what I had in mind and are very responsive and quick to make changes as requested!! My project manager, Jon, is very nice and helpful! Glad I chose The Logo Boutiqe! You guys ROCK!

jc157
8/25/15

The company helped me in creating a logo. At the conclusion of that project, I added on the business card service. Needless to say, I was very happy with the results . They were extremely responsive and open to my input. I would recommend this company's services to all business owners looking for a solid logo.

samw83
8/25/15

We couldn't be happier!

Questions? Get answers from the The Logo Boutique staff and other customers.

3 Photos for The Logo Boutique