The Logo Boutique reviews

Tel: 888-473-1117
info@thelogoboutique.com

dilank1
6/12/19

Have you ever imagined a logo-design in 4-simple steps? Not yet, right! But, the logo professional have taken logo designing process to the next level; they can complete any job in minimum steps to save you time and money. The Logo Boutique designers are experience and proficient at designing unique logo designs at few easy methods. First, I placed an order online, you can consult by phone also. Then, a logo designing team manger assisted me with different design samples that match my business background. The sample design was prepared and instantly shared for revision. And, finally sent for approval. This is a simple and lucid procedure. They understand the importance of your time. Even, flexible price packages are also available to meet the growing demands of the customer.

The Logo Boutique team is extremely patient and experienced. I would like to recommend for every logo designing project for your business. Thanks for the co-operation and support.

yolandes1
4/29/19

Where to start? I contacted Fabianna Diaz (the only one who picks up the phone of this sole proprietary business that makes you believe that it is a big company!!!) April 1st, 2019 and paid the package corporate id +website at $699. OH MY GOD!

The good: I design myself all logo, stationery, website. Logo came 24h later and after several revisions, it turns out great because I designed it myself, did not believe in their so-called creativity.

The bad, no, the WORST is the website.1-so Fabianna, hired non-English speakers who barely went to school: they can not write a full paragraph with any mistake and common sense. Example: they will finish a sentence in the middle of a paragraph: never heard about alignment!
2-they send you 1 revision per day around 4-5 PM, so they will deal with your request the following day. Really? They will correct 1 word per day! I had to call Fabianna EVERY SINGLE DAY TO GIVE HER GOALS TO REACH.
Guys, this hassle was for a BASIC website that I designed entirely myself: 6 pages (homepage with a large picture that I gave them+ team page with 2 short paragraphs of 4 lines each+ gallery and rental pages are just pictures that I gave them,no text+ contact page (=the best) where they could not even DO A SIMPLE GOOGLE MAP WITH MY BUSINESS ADDRESS.)
Even when I say"go to this website, copy this and that, they come with mistake. I played the game for 1 month: I fix A, they mistake on B, I fix B, they mistake on C...
Last Friday, April 27th, I gave up on this website that a trash bin WILL NOT EVEN WANT and I hired another guy to revamp this non-sense done by AMATEURS.I pay an extra $500-1000 TO Save my soul from this Hitchcock movie!!
I asked Fabianna for a refund of $500 based on the "satisfaction guarantee", Fabianna denied it. A SCAM!
Also, Fabianna is Melissa Sullivan, another reviewer said that she disguised herself making you believe that you are dealing with another project manager. FALSE.
Guys, a decent website alone is around $1000, and you think that you get what with $699 for a logo+ All stationery designs+ 1 WEBSITE??? A website scam, that's it!
SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS SCAM WEBSITE AND JUST DO THE LOGO, Fabianna IS GREAT AT THE LOGO BUT A SCAM AT THE WEBSITE!! She does the website by herself as an amateur and make you believe that she has web developer. A SCAM!!!

I have learned that you get what you pay for. True with Fabianna Diaz! A con artist! For website, I forgot to ask her companies names she has done website for. MY MISTAKE. The template you see displayed on the logo boutique website are not real companies, JUST AN ORNAMENT. I SHOULD HAVE ASKED REFERENCES, oh, do not get foolish when she replies to tell her what website you want and she will do it. LIAR: WHAT SHE MADE FOR ME CAN'T BE SEEN ON A MOBILE PHONE, and she offered to make additional revisions. NOPE, thanks for the movie!!!!
A CON ARTIST WITH A SWEET VOICE. DO NOT FALL IN THE WEBSITE TRAP: LOGO IS GREAT, WEBSITE IS A SCAM.
BEWARE OF THE CON ARTIST.

brewerh
4/11/19

The Logo Boutique is simply amazing! The manager was very calm, answered every query very patiently. They really go out of their way to make you feel satisfied. The logo was on point and within the budget. I will definitely use The Logo Boutique for all my future design needs.

janelleo1
3/4/19

We had a great experience. The Logo Boutique team is very creative, fast and responsive. Great communication and beautiful work all for a reasonable price. I highly recommend The Logo Boutique.

evand29
7/31/17

Monica is a sweetheart! helped me through the process. I recommend Logo Boutique.
Great customer service!

virginiad22
7/13/17

Both Monica & Kelly were great to work with - got responses in a timely manner and they had no problem understanding the edits I wanted.

bjp5
7/13/17

Great experience with the project team. Timely responses and super creative. Exceeded my expectations and I would use them again!!! Thanks so much!!

BJ

sthefanyp
6/29/17

I had a great experience with this company! They were quick to respond and make as many changes to the logo as I needed, and let me tell you, it was a lot of them. I highly recommend them!

tommyt31
6/15/17

I had a "hero" logo design concept to use for my new brand and Monica turned it into exactly what I wanted immediately!!

Excellent service!

This is my 3rd time using the logo boutique and I will definitely use them again and again for any other future logo projects!!

-Tommy

kent417
5/26/17

Monica and her team are awesome. They can take your vision and make into a reality, I would recommend their services in a heartbeat.

staceyh44
5/25/17

Monica did an incredible job designing the logo for my family owned business. As a startup, we did not have any idea on what we wanted. Shared the business name and industry. Monica was extremely patient in designing multiple concepts and was responsive to requests for edits. We are very pleased with our logo and plan to continue doing business with The Logo Boutique. This is the third time I have used this service and I've been 100% pleased with the outcome. Thank you Monica!!

Stacey

samuelf25
5/24/17

Thelogoboutique designed our company logo in record time, the logo reflects exactly what we wanted. Thank you Thelogoboutique !!

andrewj92
5/23/17

The logo boutique is a great company. They are professional and provide great quality service. They are thorough and accommodated all my revision requests. I am very happy with our logo. Monica is a pleasant and proficient project manager.She's great.

juanf30
5/17/17

Love the accessibility and reliability that The Logo Boutique provides. Not only the work is up to any industry standards but the costumer care is very professional and friendly.
Highly recomend The Logo boutique

valentinor11
5/3/17

I hired the logo boutique a few weeks ago to design my company logo. They understood my vision and made it look ten times better than what I had imagined. I had a great experience, they offered very good customer service and the price is right. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a logo company.

jonh83
4/26/17

Very poor customer service. Very poor delivery. A lot of the promises on their site are a lie that they don't even try to live up to. Scam

erinv9
6/17/16

Monica was fantastic. I am not the best when it comes to explaining what I see in my head but she was extremely patient and made the changes needed when needed. This is my first blog and I wanted it done right and Monica seriously nailed it! I loved the whole process and will absolutely hire The Logo Boutique and Monica again! Now everyone needs to check out my gorgeous new blog and FB page!!! www.justaguest.com

amandak51
6/15/16

The logo boutique has been so helpful to me! They have made logo design easy and presented me with so many great ideas. I love providing feedback and getting a new design. Perfect process and i highly recommend it for anyone looking to update their logo or for a new one! I was recommended by my brother and have recommended all of my friends.

christinam60
3/8/16

Daniel and his team did a wonderful job of designing our logo. When I requested a change, the completed revision was spot on for what I had wanted. My husband and I are so glad we found the Logo Boutique. We got the logo we had envisioned and at a value price. I would highly recommend the Logo Boutique!

justinb97
3/4/16

Daniel and the team at the logo boutique did a fantastic job putting together my vision. They went above and beyond my needs and I highly recommend them for any logo and design needs!

howarda16
3/3/16

Great value and great logos! Daniel was great with my idea!! I'll use them again as i expand my business!!!

davidl264
3/3/16

I have been using Logo Boutique for over 8 years at three different companies - they have always been able to grasp my needs and clearly develop terrific materials, whether a new logo to branding materials for services to the "simple" business cards and letterhead "look" that I am after with my new business.

Daniel was a superstar in getting my latest project (logo plus all the paper collateral for a new company) completed in a timely fashion with some terrific initial suggestions for logo.

I'll be back for more!

David Long
On Call CIO

jeffreys64
3/3/16

The Logo Boutique designed the perfect logo for my business! I was very happy with the customer service and the promptness! I will definitely be recommending The Logo Boutique to all of my fellow entrepreneurs.

dougw27
2/25/16

I am extremely satisfied with the Logo Boutique! Instant communication that lasted the entire process. Great logo, great service!!. I will definitely promote this company to anyone that needs a logo! Great work Daniel and Staff!!

meganc23
9/9/15

The Logo Boutique created exactly what I had in mind and are very responsive and quick to make changes as requested!! My project manager, Jon, is very nice and helpful! Glad I chose The Logo Boutiqe! You guys ROCK!

Questions? Get answers from the The Logo Boutique staff and other customers.

3 Photos for The Logo Boutique