The Letters

The Letters has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate The Letters?

“I have been a regular customer of theletters.org for...”

Chipper S.
10/6/13

I have been a regular customer of theletters.org for some time now. They are my go-to site whenever I need to write any formal letter, document and marketing materials. They have been very consistent. They helped me write my business proposal when I was looking for funding for the expansion of my business. I made the usual rounds for angel investors. They wrote the mother document and modified it for the different investors I approached. The great thing about them is that they do their own research. I just had to tell them the company, site or investor I was going to approach and they did the rest. They also know their marketing stuff. They wrote my sales and marketing materials, from email direct marketing letters to ads. It was obvious they are experienced advertisers and marketers. They didn't just write the copy, they also provided a plan explaining the rationale and objectives of my materials. If you ever need to write a formal letter, whether it is a letter of application or a business plan, approach them. You won't go wrong.

chippers
October 6th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the The Letters staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Letters?

Have a question about The Letters?