The Flower Shop

The Flower Shop has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Flower Shop ranks 162nd among Flower Delivery sites.

How would you rate The Flower Shop?

“Want you to think they are local until you have a problem, then they are miles away!”

Doug R.
3/8/21

I searched for a florist in a specific district of Toronto. This website came up showing the exact neighborhood. I ordered. The delivery was screwed up and when I called I was told they were "thousands of miles away" and could do nothing. I was told I "needed to understand" No offer to fix the issue. I asked to cancel and receive a refund but the happy occasion we had ordered and paid for did not happen

dougr185
March 8th, 2021

I was told I "needed to understand"
No offer to fix the issue.

amandas1501
May 11th, 2021

Terrible experience - a week late and they still haven't delivered flowers. They lie about delivery time estimates - phoned daily and they kept saying that they were going to deliver that day. Please save yourself and go with a local florist.

Questions? Get answers from the The Flower Shop staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Flower Shop?

Have a question about The Flower Shop?