Review of Thefixbikes

Tel: 303.939.8349

1 Review From Our Community

jeffw35
1/6/18

I brought my mountain bike to The Fix bike shop in boulder to have a new fork installed, I figured I could do the work myself, but I wanted to assure it was perfect, as the fork cost me almost $1,000. I brought my bike with the old fork in place and the new fork in the box, explained everything and they said it would be no problem. When I picked up my bike, I noticed the handle bar was lower than it had been and when I looked in the box of parts, I saw the spacers that were on my old fork. I asked the mechanic why the spacers were not on the bike, as the handle bar was too low and he said he didn't know I wanted those spacers back on my bike, but I could just add those myself, as he was working on other bikes. I found out later that the fork tube is cut to length and he cut it without adding the spacers, so now there is no way to add them. That was a $1,000.00 lesson of why you do not want to bring your bike to The Fix, as I am stuck riding a bike that no longer fits me and am reminded of this every time I ride.

Questions? Get answers from the Thefixbikes staff and other customers.

Thefixbikes?