Review of Theessentials

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

johnm126
3/22/13

I have been using them for a couple years now. I buy my electric razor supplies and replacement parts from them . I use an expensive shaver so I prefer to replace parts rather than but a new one. Usually Braun products, very good quality. I have never had a problem with the site before now. The are easy to use and there are many ways to sort what they carry.
My disappointment with them now is I had an order in for the cleaning cartridges for a couple weeks on back order. I called last week and was told they would have them a week later. I am waiting a week and a half later and called again. They said they are in but may take a couple days to get into stock. I don't know. I feel like I'm being led on with this. If I'm wrong and get the products early next week I will amend this review. So wait and see. Am I being too impatient?OK maybe a little I finally got my products.

Questions? Get answers from the Theessentials staff and other customers.

Theessentials?