Thedaft4artncraftsuk.org reviews

Thedaft4artncraftsuk.orgimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

robertt
7/15/09

Do NOT on any account buy anything from this website unless you are a masochist. I ordered some simple items and they never arrived. They kept sending me emails saying they had sent it out and did not know why it had not arrived. They then said it might arrive on a certain date but that never happened either. About 6 weeks after having first placed the order it still hadn't arrived. It is run by LIARS. The worst thing is I had to contact them to see what was going on - they didn't even have the common courtesy to let me know what was going on. Thery are also impossible to get hold of on the phone. In the end I cancelled my order and asked for a refund. Even that was slow in coming, but they seemed to speed up when I suggested their behaviour was criminal and I said I would contact the police.

amandan
5/27/09

Terrible service left us waiting and waiting for our gifts with a different excuse every time. Let us down badly and this seems to be a recurring theme for them
Go to Play.com or some one with good customer service !!!

jasonr
1/26/09

Terrible - <p>Had the same problem as the above poster with daft4artsncraft, they take your money but then string you along with feeble lies and excuses, if you google their company name you can see their very poor eBay and Amazon feedback untill they were blocked from selling on both.

<a href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/seller/home.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A2VRU1BO1BQYEV">http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/seller/home.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A2VRU1BO1BQYEV</a>

Stay well clear of Daft 4 arts n craft ltd, there many well run companys out there don't get caught by people like this.</p>

paulb1
12/8/08

This website Hasn't responded to emails and never picks up the phone - I ordered an item nearly two weeks ago for xmas but although they have taken the money i've had nothing in response and I'm still waiting I will update this if it turns up, but they could respond somehow the customer service is literally non existent

Questions? Get answers from the Thedaft4artncraftsuk.org staff and other customers.

Thedaft4artncraftsuk.org?