Review of The CPN Guru

Info@TheCPNGuru.com

1 Review From Our Community

janer24
8/6/14

When I learned about credit privacy numbers I was immediately intrigued. CPNs are a series of numbers similar to a SSN, at first I was a little worried because I saw so many people saying they're scams and that they're illegal. But doing more and more research I found that that are actually 100% legal and it's just a matter of what you do with it. I decided to give it a try and I eventually came across TheCPNGuru and after communicating with one of their amazing representatives I was sold. She walked me through the process and she answered every single question I asked with a clear and concise response. The process isn't that long and as long as you follow the steps they outline it is quite easy. After I was done with the process the credit score I had was amazing , I was able to finance a new car which I desperately needed and I am able to still work on my credit attached to my social. The website is a work in progress but their professionalism is what hooked me. Thank you staff at The CPN Guru for my fresh start.

Questions? Get answers from the The CPN Guru staff and other customers.

The CPN Guru?