TheCelebrityDresses reviews

Tel: +1.8188355899
askit@thecelebritydresses.com

lenieec
1/30/19

I ordered this dress in black and it was amazing. The quality was much better than I expected. It was a bit long so I hemmed the bottom but that is always a good problem to have for a formal dress. The beading was incredibly done. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Thank you again!

Tip for consumers: Place order in advance☺

johanner4
1/28/19

I ordered this dress and it's absolutly not as the pictures !
Fabric is cheap and stinks, there are defaults, cut is different from the photo (tulle on the top, train, lenght, etc...), color is not as expected and size doesn't respect size chart.
Customers service is bad : ask me to send photo and then never answer to me !
Moreover if you order you will have to pay taxes !
For me it's false advertising and I'll never buy again on this website.

larag15
1/3/19

I got my dress this weekweek. Honestly, I wasn't getting my hopes up. I've ordered dresses online before and they never look like they do in the online photos. I was bowled over by the high quality of this dress! I orderer it in Ink Blue for a Christmas party and the colour was exactly as advertised. The velvet fabric has a nice weight to it and lies beautifully. The bodice is boned and has a built in bra with elastic supports covered in satin for extra support. The entire dress is lined which just adds to the quality of the piece. I can see myself wearing this over and over again. My only caveat about this dress is that the tulle lining won't make it look as puffy as Katy's. I would recommend buying an extra crinoline ( a large one) if you want the look in the photo. Also, be very careful about buying the right size; there is NO stretch or give to the fabric and it would be difficult, if not impossible, to let it out. I would definitely recommend this dress and I will purchase from this site again! THANK YOU!

gigis7
4/11/17

I ordered a dress that came in an unbelievable fast time frame! Every question and concern (there were very many) were answered right away and they took care of me which in the end helped take off some stress of my competition. I had to add a lining to it and make one minor alteration BUT for the price and the time I received it- it was totally worth it!!! I am goign to be wearing this again in the Miss Bikini US pageant as well. Thank you gals so much for taking care of me :)

anaa35
11/18/16

I ordered this in black and the dress just arrived after exactly 3 weeks! The fabric is great quality and the craftsmanship is stunning! Really well made dress, sooooo glad i bought it! It will just need some minor adjustments to the straps as my bust size is a bit smaller but nothing too demanding!
Thank you so much, i'm very happy with it! :)

Tip for consumers: You'd better make the custom order for your measurements.

mariahb1
5/9/13

I ordered a dress from this website and about 2 weeks later I tried checking the status and it said cancelled. I did not cancel it but I didnt think much of it so I reordered the same dress. They never reimbursed me for the first cancelled order even though I sent them everything they said they needed to do so. THEN I got two different emails saying the dress was on the way. So they ended up sending me the first one that said cancelled and the reordered one and so far I received one of them and it was completely open in the back like a hospital gown. TOTALLY UNWEARABLE AND HIDEOUS!!! My entire backside is completely out. I cannot even understand how someone sent this out to a customer. God knows what the second one is going to look like if I ever receive it. They were in contact with me when I initially told them about my problem and now they have completely disappeared and refuse to respond to me.

Hello, I have already bought 4 dresses on this website, customer service is great, especially Annie, I am very grateful to her, she has realized my dream dress.

By GiGi S.

Yes and I absolutly dont recomand this website ! Dresses are not like the pictures and fabric is cheap. Customers service is bad.

By Johanne R.
Questions? Get answers from the TheCelebrityDresses staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TheCelebrityDresses