Review of The Card Closet

Tel: 1-800-257-7220
support@thecardcloset.com

ramzil1
2/24/19

The service does not require any additional info from you. I've heard that they require a picture and order Id from you but that is not true, they automatically send you an image of the gift card code. And if they did ask you for additional info, they are checking if you are lying about your age or not. But my experience with this site it was a fast(takes about an hour for the email to arrive)and simple process in my oppinion. I would recommend buying from this site if you are from a foreign country and I will certainly buy from this site again.

chauncym
1/25/19

Any review claiming "fast and easy" is a bold faced lie and probably posted by card closet themselves. Normally I use pcgamesupply, which is actually super fast and super easy, but I had exceeded my daily limit on purchases and needed 1 more card (I sell KK on games for game currency from time to time) so I went looking for another site, and found thecardcloset. It seemed simple enough, at first, place my order, they use the paypal sub window to verify payments, cool, seems secure enough I'll make a purchase. I made my purchase under their CLAIMED "instant delivery" only to, after 10 minutes of waiting, to get an email saying they needed a picture of me AND my state ID and/or a picture of me holding up a paper with my order number on it. Excuse me what? I've never had to do anything this absurd to simply purchase a game card. All in all the process took closer to 30 minutes, instant my ass. The absurd amount of verification is the exact reason why I stopped using sites like paypal, what do they need photos of you and your gov issued ID or passport for?
Absolutely awful, next time I'm just going to wait a day for my daily purchase limit to refresh on the site I normally use, because waiting a day is an easier process than this nonsense
And they lock the speed behind how much personal info you give them, this thing seems like a scam in disguise, they even say on their verification page that they'll process you faster if you give them a voice recording, your photo with the order, an email verification, and a photo of you with an ID something shady is going on here
Also they charge you $3-4 extra than the card itself actually is. You can go to walmart and get a $50 KK for $50, on other sites too, this site? $54 for $50
Yeah this site is absolute trash, do NOT use it, it would be easier if you just went to the store to buy a card and probably take less time I would give this scam in disguise site hundreds of negative stars if I could

piroonratk
12/7/18

Easy and excellent way to buy Amazon gift card. Thecardcloset recieves payment via PayPal. Highly recommend.

humbertoc19
11/28/18

Hice varias compras de tarjetas de Google play. Soy de Argentina. Siempre cumplieron con lo pactado. Buena página.

luiss129
11/25/18

I'm from Puerto Rico and Card Close is the best service out there. Since I didn't want to leave my house to buy a card,Card Closet was there and there services are quick and simple for everyone. Highly recommend them to everyone.

maikelb
11/23/18

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I want to recommend Thecardcloset.com, the service is excellent and fast, I have no complaints about it. Thank you so much. 5 stars for you guys.

numanj
11/22/18

I completely satisfied with it. Wonderful experience buy itunes from cardcloset.com, will recommend to your guys

benjaminb145
11/19/18

Gran solucion para 2 opciones, usar paypal y amazon sin restriccion para el uso en Venezuela.
Is the greatest solution for use in Venezuelam, faster, secure and many options for pay, 1000% GREAT, i buy amazon e card

jasminel48
11/17/18

I live & work in South Africa and earn an income via PayPal. I always keep an eye on Amazon for books that I can't find here. CardCloset has made it super easy to buy Amazon giftcards using PayPal, so now I can buy as many books as I want! Yay!

prajwolm
11/17/18

Love from Australia,

Easy, Quick and trustworthy company. I would like to recommend to all for US Giftcards.

michels34
8/18/18

Believe you me, this is definitely the best place to be for your gift cards. They never ever disappoint. They just keep blowing our minds every time with uniqueness, efficiency and satisfaction. Try them and be amazed just like me. I stay out here in Nigeria and it feels so safe and quick using THECARDCLOSET.

wiggys1
8/18/18

I've been buying from the card closet for quite some time now, good service fast and reliable highly recommended

andreua
5/31/18

I like the site, relly very good. It's amazing and security. I bought a few times and can say myself satisfied with the delivered product.

angier65
5/26/18

This site is amazing. At first I thought this was some kind of scam but I was wrong. Tried and in a few minutes got my code on my e-mail. And it worked!
I'm using this from Venezuela and its really useful, go try it!

enyerc
5/24/18

Hello, I'm form Venezuela, this is a wonderful service you are doing. Bought amazon gift card from you and received very fast. Thank you so much.

ashp11
1/1/18

I purchased a Nintendo eshop card and the code did not work. I messaged theCardCloset immediately and they did NOT do anything about it other than ask for screen shots of the error code etc which i provided. Will never use this website again.

chal63
11/25/17

The site advertises "Instant Delivery" upon payment, which couldn't be more misleading. As the above reviewer stated, the site will ask you to "confirm your identity" by asking for a photo of your face with either the order ID number or your GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID. As if this isn't shady enough, if you DO confirm your identity, the "card" they email you will actually be a screenshot of a code purchased for less than what they charge on paypal gifts (fun fact: you can see the cursor of whoever took the screenshot hovering below the code), which you have to manually type in to redeem. Finally, upon typing in the code on the screenshot, you will find that the code you received has already been used, and the website's support will deny that anyone but you had access to the code, which was "unused" upon delivery.

Just stay away from this site entirely.

kunalt4
8/5/17

Hey guys i Just purchased a 20 USD Card from here as offgamers.com ran out of code. The price here is 3 dollars more then other Sites like offgamers.com,Seagm.com. They didn't ask me for verification before i made the order but after i made the order they asked me to verify the order. they want me to hold my passport and take a pic and send them and they want me to hold a paper and write my order no in it and click a pic and send them . can you $#*!ing believe it ? Please dont purchase codes from this $#*! ITS TOTAL BULL$#*!
I recommend you Offgamers.com and seagm.com

pcgamesupply.com It's actually instant (unlike what card closet claims) and only requires an account. They do have a daily spending limit of $200 however if you ever do reach that

By Chauncy M.
Questions? Get answers from the The Card Closet staff and other customers.

3 Photos for The Card Closet