Review of The Card Closet

Tel: 1-800-257-7220
support@thecardcloset.com

piroonratk
12/7/18

Easy and excellent way to buy Amazon gift card. Thecardcloset recieves payment via PayPal. Highly recommend.

humbertoc19
11/28/18

Hice varias compras de tarjetas de Google play. Soy de Argentina. Siempre cumplieron con lo pactado. Buena página.

luiss129
11/25/18

I'm from Puerto Rico and Card Close is the best service out there. Since I didn't want to leave my house to buy a card,Card Closet was there and there services are quick and simple for everyone. Highly recommend them to everyone.

maikelb
11/23/18

Hi, I'm from Venezuela and I want to recommend Thecardcloset.com, the service is excellent and fast, I have no complaints about it. Thank you so much. 5 stars for you guys.

numanj
11/22/18

I completely satisfied with it. Wonderful experience buy itunes from cardcloset.com, will recommend to your guys

benjaminb145
11/19/18

Gran solucion para 2 opciones, usar paypal y amazon sin restriccion para el uso en Venezuela.
Is the greatest solution for use in Venezuelam, faster, secure and many options for pay, 1000% GREAT, i buy amazon e card

jasminel48
11/17/18

I live & work in South Africa and earn an income via PayPal. I always keep an eye on Amazon for books that I can't find here. CardCloset has made it super easy to buy Amazon giftcards using PayPal, so now I can buy as many books as I want! Yay!

prajwolm
11/17/18

Love from Australia,

Easy, Quick and trustworthy company. I would like to recommend to all for US Giftcards.

michels34
8/18/18

Believe you me, this is definitely the best place to be for your gift cards. They never ever disappoint. They just keep blowing our minds every time with uniqueness, efficiency and satisfaction. Try them and be amazed just like me. I stay out here in Nigeria and it feels so safe and quick using THECARDCLOSET.

wiggys1
8/18/18

I've been buying from the card closet for quite some time now, good service fast and reliable highly recommended

andreua
5/31/18

I like the site, relly very good. It's amazing and security. I bought a few times and can say myself satisfied with the delivered product.

angier65
5/26/18

This site is amazing. At first I thought this was some kind of scam but I was wrong. Tried and in a few minutes got my code on my e-mail. And it worked!
I'm using this from Venezuela and its really useful, go try it!

enyerc
5/24/18

Hello, I'm form Venezuela, this is a wonderful service you are doing. Bought amazon gift card from you and received very fast. Thank you so much.

ashp11
1/1/18

I purchased a Nintendo eshop card and the code did not work. I messaged theCardCloset immediately and they did NOT do anything about it other than ask for screen shots of the error code etc which i provided. Will never use this website again.

chal63
11/25/17

The site advertises "Instant Delivery" upon payment, which couldn't be more misleading. As the above reviewer stated, the site will ask you to "confirm your identity" by asking for a photo of your face with either the order ID number or your GOVERNMENT ISSUED ID. As if this isn't shady enough, if you DO confirm your identity, the "card" they email you will actually be a screenshot of a code purchased for less than what they charge on paypal gifts (fun fact: you can see the cursor of whoever took the screenshot hovering below the code), which you have to manually type in to redeem. Finally, upon typing in the code on the screenshot, you will find that the code you received has already been used, and the website's support will deny that anyone but you had access to the code, which was "unused" upon delivery.

Just stay away from this site entirely.

kunalt4
8/5/17

Hey guys i Just purchased a 20 USD Card from here as offgamers.com ran out of code. The price here is 3 dollars more then other Sites like offgamers.com,Seagm.com. They didn't ask me for verification before i made the order but after i made the order they asked me to verify the order. they want me to hold my passport and take a pic and send them and they want me to hold a paper and write my order no in it and click a pic and send them . can you $#*!ing believe it ? Please dont purchase codes from this $#*! ITS TOTAL BULL$#*!
I recommend you Offgamers.com and seagm.com

Questions? Get answers from the The Card Closet staff and other customers.

2 Photos for The Card Closet