Review of Thebuyersapp

Tel: 1-843-325-9524

1 Review From Our Community

patrickk76
1/11/18

Start up companies are very difficult and finding our way in a new industry is even tougher. Along comes TheBuyersApp.com. The committed to knowing all the major retailers and getting appointments with the key decision makers. It sounded perfect. They required lots of samples to be sent out at no cost to them but about $15,000 lighter in my wallet. I thought if I sent all these out I would be golden. Well these samples went to somebody but not the decision makers. When following up with these companies they have never heard to TheBuyersApp or seen my samples. I paid one years worth of $500 per month subscription on top of the samples so yet another $6000 down the drain. If you wonder why small business struggle maybe you should look at companies like TheBuyersApp who like vultures feed on new companies dream and passion to live the American Dream. TheBuyersApp can live the American Dream because they have taken advantage of companies like mine.

Questions? Get answers from the Thebuyersapp staff and other customers.

Thebuyersapp?