The Bullion People reviews

salimc12
Salim C.
3/7/19

Hello,
I made an order to the Bullion People after checking you Shopper Approved LOGO on their website thinking this business is legit.
I paid in full on 13th August 2018 in good faith that Bullion People will ship the product within considerable time. Today is 5th March 2019 and still they not sent even 50% of my ordered quantity. This is unacceptable. I called and emailed Bullion People several times but most of the times had no luck speaking or email response from them. Finally I had to file a complain with Better Business Bureau (BBB). We hoped BBB will help us resolve this case but they had no luck resolve this case either. We are very stressed about our hard earned money being trapped by Bullion People. At this moment BBB has suspended their ratings.
I would definitely not recommend anyone to buy any product from this supplier.

salimc11
3/5/19

I made an order and paid in full on 13th August 2018 in good faith that Bullion People will ship the product within considerable time. Today is 5th March 2019 and still they not sent even 50% of my ordered quantity. This is unacceptable. I called and emailed Bullion People several times but most of the times had no luck speaking or getting email response from them. Even if we happen to be lucky to speak to them after long wait time they would disrespect and dont give precise answer for when they will ship remaining products. I guess we were super flexible and accommodating with Bullion People to wait almost 8 months to get product delivered in full.

We are very stressed about our hard earned money being trapped by Bullion People. I would never recommend Bullion People.

We are going to file Consumer Protection, Ontario Government.

charlesc368
3/5/19

The best guys to deal with. Always easy to order and never any problems. Ill only order from The Bullion People. Thanks Again.

darrylf13
darryl f.
2/15/19

I had to wait the 10 days (e-transfer) but once that was out of the way , i received it very fast (i live in Toronto), and the quality of the bullion is top notch. Even came wrapped in it's own plastic. (never seen that before)

I'd shop here again.

danielc159
Daniel C.
12/6/18

My first 3 buying experiences from them I would rate as 5's for each one, this is the first time it was really delayed, I had emails ignored and was lied to about the day the product was being shipped.

williaml405
William L.
7/31/18

I would like to see some more variation on available products, (other mints), but everything else is very good. Reliable.

darcyh16
Darcy H.
6/1/18

Easy to get around the site. This is my first order with the Bullion People, I will see how the shipping goes.

laurah291
Laura H.
5/23/18

Was waiting for mail to be delivered meet mail lady to get parcel and sign for it on delivery date given by Canada post . To my surprise she didn't have parcel with her, she gave me a slip to pick up at local post office. I though my shipping and handling fees included door to door delivery

kenw162
Ken W.
4/3/18

Extremely good sales prices, straight forward checkout and lightning fast delivery! I will be back again and again!

charlesc289
1/4/18

Easiest shopping experience. Have placed and received numerous orders quick and painless. thanks again.

danniald
Dannial D.
12/26/17

One of the coins has multiple scratches. It's bullion so doesn't really matter but make me question their quality control

samira15
12/24/17

I just could not resist not to buy the Perth Mint Kookaburra, specially when The Bullion people offered it at an Amazing price. You see this is service, you order the coins, after the order is cleared, you get an email that Your order is shipped, almost the same day you placed the order, the next day or so it is at your address in a Excellent packaging, it does not get any easier than that. Thank you Bullion People.

stevenb316
steven b.
12/21/17

best deals ever. If you been with BP for a while like I have, the stack from the 150 deals is quite impressive and all from spot :D A+

samira16
12/16/17

Excellent overall shopping experience. From product to prices to Services to packaging and delivery on time.
You just can't beat that.

osaman
osama n.
12/4/17

bullion people has the best selection along with the best prices
thanks a lot

richardd326
RICHARD D.
12/4/17

Have been buying from for a couple of months now. Several orders, and all is well. Check out and payment is easy. Shipments are timely and packaged securely. They have some pretty good deals regularly. Now my main bullion supplier!

lisak284
Lisa K.
11/20/17

first time using this company, was referred by a friend...Once i received the items i ordered I noticed the package had all the small coins but was missing the BIG 1kg bar!! How do you "miss" a 1kg bar...They shipped the missing item fast after this. Not overly impressed on the handling of this issue.

samira17
11/17/17

Every time I place an order with Bullion People, I get excellent prices, easy transaction, second to none packaging, fast shipping, and above all top quality silver coins, it does not get any better than this.

petert175
Peter t.
11/14/17

My only suggestion to make things better would be that you expand the list of banks for debit payment; right now it's just a few banks that you're dealing with. Or better yet, set yourself up as a bill payment for online banking. Other than that, your website is great, and I'm impressed with the telephone customer service. Prices are hard to beat. I would definitely recommend you.

erint55
Erin T.
11/4/17

good overall, some of their products have much better prices than others. reasonable delivery time. no bill payments, no cc payments.

johnm1856
John M.
10/27/17

Absolutely a great experience. Have mostly done business with a large bullion company out west. They do price match however I found that the Bullion People`s prices seem to always be lower. Tired of having to request a price match so I started to deal directly with the BP people.
As long as they continue to offer the same product at a better price then they will get my business.
It has been a great experience so far and everything has been handled very professionally.
Will continue to use their services and the items are arriving sooner as we are in the same province.
I recommend giving them a try.
Very pleased purchaser.
John M.

mattc170
matt c.
8/9/17

new to this ,it was still straight forward ( i live in the G T A lets see how long it takes) update: everything came as promised so i reordered so far so good!

charlesc290
7/23/17

Easy place to order and shop. Having to track down dealers in person if your not in the right city has become a pain. Love your service.

neilk44
Neil K.
7/11/17

Good prices , better than anyone here in Calgary .
Also the man helping me as a first time buyer was very pleasant and walked me through the ststem. Thank You

robertc329
Robert C.
5/7/17

Good experience, easy to process. But do wish credit cards were allowed besides using paypal for them, which has a limit of $1000 and 3% operating fee.

Though can use interac transfer through one's online banking, creating email link and password response. A little tricky at first but does the job at best cost and quickest delivery.

176 additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the The Bullion People staff and other customers.

The Bullion People?