Review of TheBlueRetros

TheBlueRetros reviews

wuyong2318@hotmail.com

gustavof3
8/18/15

I ordered a pair of AJ6's and they were so fake. The bottom wasnt icy and the paint job was a piece of $#*!. So,if u are thinking of buying their shoes don't.I made that mistake and i dont want u guys to make it too

xaviers19
8/14/15

First I thought this was a good website to buy Jordan but 2 things,I could tell is every Jordan they copy the actual picture from what we look at.what I cloud tell is real it says purchase comes directly to you and money back just let me know if says dat.

adrainq
8/3/15

This website is just amazing.i thought it would not come to my door and as you know ups appeared in my house, and the shoes I bought was the Jordan 6 black infrared and just amazed about it thank you theblueretros!!!

ericb78
3/28/15

this $#*! was so fake. I ordered the infrared 6 and the paint job was soo poor

Tip for consumers: DONY BUY ITS A WASTE OF MONEY

lexl3
1/10/15

Great website! The shoes I ordered were the Jordan 6 Black Infrared's. They came in PERFECT condition and 100% authentic! The box was a little beat up but the shoes were not damaged whatsoever! GREAT WEBSITE WITH SOME GREAT PRICES!

jb127
12/26/14
robm51
10/14/14

It's obviously hard to tell however, I bought a pair of Jordan 4's from them and they are so close to authentic that there's no way to tell if they're anything but real. I paid 102 for them with free shipping and they got to me in NJ, in about 10 days. They were in a flight box, a little banged up, but the shoes are amazing. I've been buying and wearing Jordans since 1989 when I got my first pair of Jordans for Christmas. They were jordan 5's with the 23 on the side and I've been into the sneaker culture ever since, and pretty heavily.

I'm not saying the 4's I got are real, I'm just saying I've dissected them and myself and a few other people and cannot find a flaw. They have nice weight to them, no excess glue, no stitching problems, all the numbers are correct, and colors are all on point. I can give pictures if anyone wants them.

Keep in mind PLEASE, the 5 stars I gave for the site, represents my experience with theblueretros.com only. So always be careful, but I couldn't find a problem. They took credit cards, free shipping, shoe box, and the shoes are as near authentic as you could get if they aren't authentic. I would welcome someone to check them and tell me otherwise, and how. Good Luck and Give them a shot.

Questions? Get answers from the TheBlueRetros staff and other customers.

4 Photos for TheBlueRetros