The Best Espresso In The World reviews

georgej69
8/17/17

Went to Amazon.com and searched best espresso and Salimbene Coffee came up as one of the results. Never heard of it so I gave it a try, I'm always searching for a better less bitter espresso. I have to say it's the most expensive espresso I have ever bought, but it is also the BEST espresso I have ever tasted. No wonder it was voted Best Italian Espresso in a blind tasting by CREMA magazine in all of Europe!

susanc262
5/9/17

I just ordered another 1 Kg bag of the espresso on Amazon.com & saw that they have smaller tins 250mg. So I ordered one to put in a gift basket for my friends house warming gift with biscotti , some chocolates & a few other things.
My friend loved the espresso coffee & said to me that it's the best she has ever drank. I'm so glad she loved it !
If you're looking for an espresso , this is definitely the one ...love,love, love it !

Tip for consumers: This can be ordered in Canada or the USA now.

Questions? Get answers from the The Best Espresso In The World staff and other customers.

The Best Espresso In The World?