TheBestBulletproofVest reviews

Suggest Category
Gainesville, FL 32606, US

ankits39
9/6/18

sniper games is a good game my favorite game so because sniper is a batter all games sniper you have choice game

mirandal20
3/22/18

I got what I ordered NIJ III bulletproof vest and also got free molle attachments and 2 free trauma plates it showed up in 6 days though which is a bit to wait, but totally worth it

davidl465
9/21/17

Been 36 days since I ordered I have not received anything. Apparently this is a company that almost only delivers after legal threats.

johns1675
3/19/17

I ordered the regular vest on the site and got the wrong color accidentally. Customer service was great though they gave me a brand new upgraded plate carrier and even let me keep the old one so I didn't t have to ship it back. I did have to sign a document though but it basically just stated I wasn't a felon and would not commit a crime in it. So i basically got a free extra vest in the right color with a bunch of free molle attachments. The bad part is the unboxing thought it comes in a regular unmarked cardboard box they said it reduces the chances of it being stolen after delivery but I kind of expected a cool package.

Tip for consumers: The new one they sent looked like this.

alekseyv1
3/9/17

Were on the market for a Bulletproof Vest. Found this company on line that was offering good price with free shipping. Can not go wrong. Placed purchased few days later received my item and what a disappointment! Wrong color !!!
Looks like none one pays attention to what client actually wants, clearly was stated the color I wanted.
Exchange process is similar to escrow with DocuSign + images must be provided to seller to make sure this item is not damaged. What a Hassel! Stay away from this seller, unless you like headaches. Poor customer service. Slow responds.

By Miranda L.
Questions? Get answers from the TheBestBulletproofVest staff and other customers.

2 Photos for TheBestBulletproofVest