The Balm Cosmetics reviews

info@thebalm.com

1 star

sunniw
8/26/18

I love every single blush i have tried and i recently bought an eyeshadow palette and i love the colors

zeeo
8/25/18

Wonderful line of makeup products. I especially love their lip gloss. I first found out about them at the make up counter at Kohls. You can test their products there before purchasing.

jennifery60
8/20/18

I really like their blush, Frat Boy, and their highlighters, which I only have a mini of. It's really nice, but you can't really go wrong with a $20 blush.

clarar37
8/13/18

The balm makes a good bronzer the smells good and very blendable with a tint of orange or a tint or greyish rose

leighh35
3/15/18

I've always used an eyeshadow made by Stila (Kitten) as a highlighter but it's super sparkly and not always appropriate for daytime wear. I recently found The Balm's Mary Lou Manizer and it is so much more subtle. The packaging is also adorable, which never hurts ;)

katherinew1
4/18/13

I really like their lip stain and pucker lip gloss. I like that the stain stays on throughout the day. The pucker gloss really enhances my lips and makes them seem fuller. I personally like their makeup, but they also sell nail polish, hair, and skin care.

Questions? Get answers from the The Balm Cosmetics staff and other customers.

The Balm Cosmetics?